34.

I watch as a blonde women grabs a hold of my dad's tie. He smiles at her and she pulls him into the apartment and the door shutting behind them. My mouth opens then closes again. That wasn't real. I didn't see what I thought I saw.

"Jo..." I hear Dylan say and I turn around to look at him to see the door was opened. I laugh and walk in setting my purse down on the counter. "Jo..." I hear Dylan say again and I ignore him as he shuts the door.

"You know it's funny" I laugh. "I felt like I just saw my dad with another women right down the hall but I know it's not true. My dad would never cheat on my mother. They were high school sweethearts and they grew together and built an empire here. I mean they are so well known and respectful people and I just know that was not my father" I said looking up at Dylan. He takes a deep breath.

"Her name is Natalie. She moved here from Australia he's been seeing her for a few months now" Dylan says and I stare at him.

"Okay first of all, do you know her or something?" I ask and Dylan stares at me. He doesn't even have to say anything for me to understand and I laugh yet again. "Of course you know her because she was probably one of your fuck buddies" I say.

"Chill out..." he says.

"Yo, VAMPIRE DIARIES OR WHAT?" Cole says entering into the living room.

"Second of all... why didn't you tell me?"

"Jo..."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT MY DAD WAS SCREWING AROUND WITH A STUPID BITCH AND CHEATING ON MY MOTHER?" I yell as tears fall down my cheeks.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU THAT?" he yells back. "Huh? Come up to you and say hey Josephina, your dad has been fucking around with this girl down the hall from me"

"YES!"

"BULLSHIT!" he curses back at me.

"Okay guys, let's all calm down" Cole says and Dylan and I just stare at each other.

"Hey Jojo, your dad is cheating on your mom with this hot model that I use to do. There I told you" Dylan said and my mouth opens then closes again. I stare at him remembering how awful he actually is. "Guess Miss. Perfect isn't so perfect after all huh?" Dylan said turning around walking away from me.

"I HATE YOU DYLAN!" I yell and I hear him slam his door shut. I could not stop crying and I shake my head. I feel arms wrap around me and I knew it wasn't Dylan. Cole's scent was a different type of cologne mixed with coffee. I lean my head into his chest and he rubs my back. "Could you take me home please?" I ask.

"Of course" Cole said letting me go. He goes to a closet by the door and starts to slip on his shoes. He grabs his keys from the counter and heads to the front door. I look back at Dylan's door and shake my head and follow Cole out.

When we got into Cole's car, I hurry to get in the passenger side. I put my seat belt on and hurry to wipe my tears. Cole starts the car and turns down the music.

"Want to talk?" Cole says and I ignore him. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents Jo..." he adds and that made me start crying more. I don't want him to be sorry. I don't want anything from anyone. I just want my father to be faithful. "My mom had cheated on my dad when I was younger. They ended going to counseling and still to this day they are together" he adds and I still don't say anything. "Ahh... I love this song" Cole says turning up the music. "You're on the phone with your girlfriend, she's upset, she's going off about something that you said, cause she doesn't get your humor like I do" he sings and I look over at him. "I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night, I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like and she'll never know your story like I do"