20.

"Yea because you didn't invite me"

"Yea... I thought we went over this last Thursday. You don't belong here" he says and I roll my eyes about to walk away when he grabs my arm. "Alright..."

"I'm fine... you can leave me alone and go talk to your friendly females over there" I say and he laughs.

"Someone jealous?" he smirks.

"Not even a little" I said with a straight face and Dylan laughs.

"What are you drinking?" he ask and I look at my cup.

"I don't know..." Dylan grabs my cup and smells it.

"What the fuck..." he said and looks at me. "You're not drinking this" he walks further into the kitchen and I follow him. He dumps out the alcohol in my cup and throws the cup away. He opens the fridge and it's filled with alcohol. He moves drinks around and I see him grab an Arnold Palmer's tea and turns to look at me. "Here..." he hands me the drink.

"I'm an adult, I can drink alcohol Dylan"

"I'm not drinking, neither is Cole" he says and I stare at him. I mean... if Coles not. I roll my eyes and grab the tea and he smiles at me. I open the tea and start to drink from it. "Let me guess you made this too?" he said putting his hand on my waist. There's that feeling again when he touches me. Strange enough, I start to think about Eric. I look over and he was already looking over at Dylan and I. He slowly drinks out of his cup and I turn my head to look back at Dylan. His eyes follow mine then looks back at me. "What?" he ask.

"I... came her with Eric" I said and he stares at me then starts to smirk.

"You came here with Eric... right" he says removing his hand from my waist. "What does that mean?"

"We're sorta talking?" I lie and Dylan shakes his head and laughs.

"Yea... that makes sense"

"I mean it's really complicated... it's not what you think. Actually..." I start to say before he interrupts me.

"I actually don't care Jojo" he laughs and stares at me. "It's not like I like you or anything" he smirks and looks pass me. I stare at him and roll my eyes. Of course he doesn't like you. And I don't like him. Dylan's eyes come to a squint and I stare at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I think there are people on my patio" he said walking away from me. I follow him to the curtains that were closed and he moves a little over to open the back door. "WHAT THE FUCK" he yells running out to the back. I know he yelled it but the music was so loud I don't think anyone really noticed. I hurry to follow Dylan out on the patio where I saw three guys and... Naomi? Dylan was busy pushing and yelling at the guys and I stare at Naomi.

"Naomi?" I said running over to her. She was only in a short skirt and a bra and looked out of it. "Naomi!" I say again and her eyes slightly open. I hurry to turn around to look at the three guys. "What'd you guys do to her?"

"NOTHING!" one of the guys yell.

"WHATS WRONG WITH HER?" I yell back.

"She slipped a few pills but that was her! We're just trying to get into our frat and this was one of the initiations!"

"What? Drug and rape her?" Dylan said.

"No man! I promise we didn't touch her!" the other guy beg and Dylan already swung his fist to the guys jaw.

"DYLAN!" I yell and he doesn't turn back to look at me.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" he yells and the guys hurry and scramble away. Dylan turns to look at me and I look down at Naomi.