32.

"That means yes" he says not looking up at me. I smile and look down at my food. Why do I feel like a little girl who's getting the privilege to stay up passed her bed time? After I get done eating, I went to my bathroom to take a shower. I feel around my body the places Dylan's lips have been and smile. Ugh! What is it about this guy that is driving me crazy? After my shower I change into one of my silk gowns and stare at myself in the mirror. It's a little too revealing. The way I'm not wearing a bra or no panties. Or the way the gown stops in the middle of my thighs. However, I feel okay to let Dylan see me like this.

I walk out the bathroom turning off the light and Dylan was standing by the balcony doors looking out. His shirt was off and the reflection of the city lights covere him. He looks over at me and stares at me up and down.

"Is that what you're wearing to bed?" Dylan ask getting into the other side of the bed.

"Yea, why?" I said looking down at my gown then back up at Dylan.

"How do you expect me to maintain myself with you dressed like that" he says and I roll my eyes. "Come" he adds and I walk over to the bed and climb in. The smell of fresh bar soap hits my nose as Dylan puts the blanket around us. I lift my hand to touch Dylan and he hurries to move back. "What are you doing?" he ask.

"Can I touch you?" I ask and he stares at him. I look at him confused. I sit up and he scratches his chin. "You know... you actually don't let me touch you"

"What? Yes I do"

"No you know what I mean. Like hold onto you or play with your hair"

"Play with my hair? I'm not a female Jojo"

"I know but why won't you let me touch you?" I ask and Dylan laughs.

"Here" he said grabbing my hand and he puts it on his chest. "Better?" I pull my hand away and tuck my hair behind my ear. "I don't like to be touched that way Jo" he adds.

"You don't like to talk about yourself, you don't like to be touched, than what the hell do you like Dylan?"

"I would like if you laid down and let me hold you..." he says and I stare at him. Hold me? Dylan O'Brien wants to hold me? I slowly lay back down and Dylan wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to his chest. He cups my ass in his hand and I press my head against his forehead and we didn't say anything else the rest of the night.

The next morning, my alarm goes off and I hurry to shut it off. Dylan was pressed up against me and I didn't want to move. I didn't want to go to class or be away from him. He spent all day and all night with me and I don't want it to stop. I feel like I'm taking it in too much and Dylan is so use to this.

"What are you thinking about?" he ask.

"What?"

"What are you thinking about? I can tell somethings bothering you"

"No, I'm fine"

"Did you get mad at me in your dream or something?" Dylan laughs and he starts rubbing my waist. I turn around to look at him and his messy hair sticks up. "What?"

"How many?"

"How many what?"

"How many girls do you do this with?" I ask and he takes a deep breath then rolls to his back. I look down to see a bulge coming from Dylan and I hurry to look back at his face.

"Chill..." he says stretching and sitting up.

"I'm not mad, I just want to know" I say sitting up.

"Why?"

"I'm just curious Dylan" I say and he rolls his eyes and crawls out of bed. He starts walking to the bathroom.

"I've slept with a good amount of women" he says and I stare at him. "But I would never just stay over someone's house or have her stay at my place if I didn't get something in return" he says and I stare at him. "I came here to sleep with you Jo. Actually sleep with you, that's the first. I have never took anyone in a drive in my racing car and to be honest... I never broke into a girl's room to see her so you should be flattered. Now stop asking so many fuckin questions" he says shutting the bathroom door. I look down at the spot Dylan was laying in and smile. Ugh! I'm his first? He did all those things for me? Maybe I should stop questioning him? Maybe I really don't have to go to class. Maybe Dylan and I could stay snuggled up to each other all day!

I hear the toilet flush and Dylan opens the door and walks out trying to brush his hair down with his hands.

"You hungry? I'll run out and get something" Dylan says.

"I can skip class" I said and Dylan looks at me.

"What?"

"I'll skip class and we can order in and just stay here..." I say and Dylan looks at me.

"Don't you have to go to your law class today?" he ask.

"Yea, I do. But I'll be fine"

"Jo, I'll see you later today, remember we're watching Vampire Diaries" he says and I smile.

"Right..." I say as Dylan slips his shirt on. I stare at Dylan put on his jacket and tie his shoes and his eyes look up at me.

"Alright... I'll pick you up later" he says walking to the front door. I wanted him to come up to me and kiss me goodbye but I knew it was too good to be true. Dylan opens the front and Sawyer was just about to knock.

I stare at Sawyer and she smiles at me then Dylan. Dylan looks back at me and I push my hair out of my face and start to bite my lip.

"Nice to see you again Dylan" Sawyer says.

"You too Sawyer" he laughs and walks around her.

"I'll be seeingyou at 3:30pm for lunch at the country club, right?" she said and my eyeswiden. Dylan laughs and looks at me then disappears. Sawyer's eyes walk over tomine and I shake my head.    

Please Vote❤️