30.

When I come around the building there were lots of people, there were lots of cars and the music was extremely loud. The smell of marijuana clogs my nose and I start to fan myself as I walk through the crowds of people. I was getting dirty stares as I walk through but I kept my focus on trying to find Dylan. I come to the front, where everyone was standing to see car after car after car. They all were bright and they looked nice but I can't help to think I walked on the set of Fast and Furious.

"YO DYLAN ABOUT TO GET IN TROUBLE!" someone yells and I hurry to turn around to find Dylan and I don't see him. I look to see a guy I recognize standing up on a car looking over towards me. The guys below him start laughing and I was confused. All of the sudden I see the guy is yanked down off the car and I look to see Dylan. Dylan throws the guy against the car and they start exchanging a few words and both look over at me at the same time. Dylan rolls his eyes and makes his way to me.

"I told you to stay in the car" Dylan said.

"What is this?" I ask looking around.

"Go back to the car"

"No"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What is this?"

"Dylan... your car looks amazing. Maybe you can take me for a ride and I'll take you on a ride later?" someone says and we look over to see a blonde girl standing by us. What?

"Josephina, will you please go back to the car" Dylan said ignoring the girl.

"This is for that stupid illegal race, right?" I ask.

"Lower your voice, you're around my people"

"Your people? Well maybe tell your people that this is illegal and extremely dangerous. What is wrong with you?"

"Can you shut up?" Dylan said and I stare at him. "We're not racing today, we're showing our cars off" Dylan said grabbing my hand and pulling me along. We approach a white car with green and black stripes across the door. I didn't know much about cars but I rest my case... we're in fast and furious. Dylan opens the passenger side and looks at me. "Get in"

"No"

"Get in the fuckin car..." Dylan said and I can tell he's getting aggravated. I get into the car and Dylan shuts the door. It looks like I was in a space ship. I hurry to put my seat belt on when Dylan gets in on the other side. He starts the car and everyone starts to yell as they listen to the engine roar. Dylan puts the car in drive and we're slowly moving through the crowds of people.

"So you were going to have me wait in the car so you can show off your pretty toy to these people? Awesome"

"This isn't your scene" he says slowly leaving the lot.

"You're right it's not but I'm with you..." I said trailing off. Dylan gets on the street and we're driving away from the crowd. "Where are we going?" I ask and he doesn't respond. I look around the car and it's neat but I knew it was being used for illegal reasons. I lean back in the car and start to feel gloomy because I really wanted that strawberry lemonade. We enter the heart of Connecticut and approach a parking garage. He turns in and he continues to go up till we're on the roof. There were about four other cars and Dylan drives to the far end and parks his car.

"Get out" Dylan said opening the door. I open the door stepping out then shut it closed. I see Dylan walk to the edge of the parking lot and I follow him. He glances back and smirks.

"What are we doing?"

"We start there" Dylan says pointing over Connecticut. "The race starts over there by the hotel. We drive on backroads all the way down to that huge building back there" he says as he points. "Then we have to end up here, at the top of this parking garage" Dylan said and looks over at me. "I don't expect you to understand, I don't really except you to say anything. But I'm excited and I'm a great driver so..."

"A great driver? I don't know you swerved a few times while I was in the car with you" I joke and I hear snicker. I walk more up to the edge and look over Connecticut and started to watch the sun disappear behind the buildings. "Beautiful spot to end the race, I guess" I say. Dylan just shared something real with me. Who am I to be mad at him?

I look back at Dylan and he's looking at me. It's crazy because I actually see a smile on his face. When he realize I was staring at him his smile goes away and he looks down. I walk back towards him.

"Is this the part where we get to know each other more?" I ask and Dylan looks at me confused. "Like your favorite color? Your favorite movie? Your childhood, your family? All that great stuff"

"Why would you think I want to give you details about me?" he said and I stare at him.

"Oh..." I said looking away from him.

"I don't like to talk about myself Josephina"

"Why?"

"Because I think it's lame" he laughs and I look down. Dylan comes up to me and puts his hand on my zipper and starts to unzip his jacket I was wearing.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Stop asking questions Jo and just wait" he says pulling his jacket off of me. I cross my arms while he walks away and goes up to one of the lamp post. He climbs on the side of the building and I get a little worried he's about to fall off. "Chill" he laughs and I roll my eyes. I see Dylan put his jacket over an object that look like a camera. He jumps downs and walks back over to me.

"Okay?" I said. It's the only thing I could say knowing he doesn't like me asking questions.

"Sit" he says and I stare at him. "And don't ask me why, sit down Josephina" he says and I sit down on the ground, obeying Dylan's command. He sits down in front of me and gets super close and I already feel my heart pumping and he smirks at me. "I'm still hungry..." he says and I bite my lip. I wish I could scream out I'm not edible but I wanted to find out if I was.

Dylan starts to remove my shoes and sets them to the side. He leans over and starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes and lean my head back and the chilly feeling comes over me. I go up to hold on to him when he pushes my hands away. Dylan finds his way to my lips and pushes his tongue through. Why is it always peppermint? He pushes more onto me making me lay backwards and he hovers over me. Dylan's hand travels down my pants and immediately under my panties.

"Relax" Dylan says as my body starts to stiffen. Dylan removes his hands from my pants and pulls away from me again. I open my eyes and he stares at me.

"What?" I ask and he smiles.

"Nothing..." he says shaking his head. He reaches for my pants and I watch him slowly start to pull them off. This was wrong. This was so wrong but the feeling he gives me takes over.

"What if someone see's us?" I ask and Dylan's eye shoot up to look at me.

"I said no questions" he says throwing my pants to the side. I am so curious what he's about to do and he grabs a hold of my panties and starts to pull them down.

"Dylan!" I say sitting up and he laughs.

"Jo, relax... please" he said and I stare at him.

Please Vote❤️