6.

"Fine" I said. He laughs and turns around and walks back to the apartment building. I follow behind him and we made our way upstairs back to the party. The music was still loud and everyone was still drunk. I follow Dylan back to his room and Kinks head sits up as we enter. I go and pet him when I hear the door shut and I hurry to turn around. "Why'd you shut the door?" I said and Dylan who was walking towards the bathroom turns around to look at me.

"So Kinks doesn't run out?" he said looking at me confused then his face goes into a smile. "Jojo, you're the last person I would want to touch" he laughs and I shake my head. That was so mean but I wouldn't want him to touch me anyway. "Why are you so uptight? Chill, breathe, live a little and stay there. I'm taking a piss" he said swinging the bathroom door close behind him. I continue to pet Kinks and I bite my lip.

That's literally the same thing Naomi just said. Why am I like this? Why am I so scared to do something bad? Or dangerous? Or reckless? Why can't I take a risk? Maybe she was right. Maybe I am jealous I play by the book and she doesn't. I hear the toilet flush and Dylan walks out and I was pretty sure he didn't wash his hands. Gross.

"You ready Jojo?" he says laughing going to his dresser grabbing his keys. I stare at Dylan as he puts the keys in his pocket. He was reading something on his phone and I shake my head. Don't do it Jo, I thought to myself as I walk up to Dylan. I turn him around and slam my lips to his. The taste of peppermint filled my taste buds as my lips massage around his. Dylan didn't pull back and I hurry to step back and smile. He stares at me surprised and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"I did that! I kissed you! I... I took a risk!" I jump with excitement and Dylan stares at me as he puts his phone down. He walks up to me and my smile disappears from my face. His left arms grabs my neck and he pulls me into him so our lips could meet once again. He pushes his tongue through and the peppermint fills my taste buds again. He wraps his other hand around my waist and chills ran through my body. What the hell is happening? Why do I actually... like this? I reach up to grab ahold of him when he pushes my hands off him and backs me up to the wall. He bites my lip and it hurts like hell but the chills continue to run through my body. He takes a hold of my pants and starts to unbutton them. "No wait" I say trying to catch my breath. Dylan pulls back and looks at me. I bite my lip and he laughs and backs up from me.

"Come on, let's go" he said opening his room door and leaving. I was frozen for a minute because that really just happened. I look back at Kinks and kissed him goodbye and left the bedroom closing it shut. The party was still going on and I follow behind Dylan as we headed out. We head downstairs to the main street and Dylan unlocks his car. It was the 1960, blue, junk yard car. I get in on the passenger side and he gets in on the drivers side. Dylan starts the car and grabs the AUX cord plugging it into his phone.

"Where do you stay?" he ask flipping through his phone.

"Umm..." I say trying to remember the apartment complex I stay at. I couldn't focus. I mean can you blame me? I was just kissing this man upstairs like five minutes ago. Dylan looks at me and I start to play with my hands.

"What's wrong with you?" he ask and I look at him.

"What?"

"Where do you live? Or do you want to go home with your friend, and that Eric guy for a threesome?" he says.

"I live in Waypointe Complex" I said.

"Of course you do" Dylan says and music starts to play in the car. What does that mean? Dylan puts the car in drive and pulls away from the party. We didn't say anything to each other. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel along with the music. He seems so unbothered that we were kissing a minute ago. That he unbuttoned my pants. Of course he's unbothered. He does it to many of girls, why am I any different? "You think too much" Dylan said and I was knocked out of my thoughts. I look at him.

"What?"

"You think too much. I can tell" he says and I don't say anything and looked out the window. "Name the song and the artist" Dylan says turning up the music. I don't look over at him and listen to the melody. "What? You don't know it?" he laughs.

"Sunday Morning by Maroon 5" I said looking at him and he laughs.

"Ding, ding!" he says and I roll my eyes but couldn't help to smile. "This is one of my favorite songs, the chorus is the best" he says turning up the volume. Dylan starts to bounce his head with the song and hums along. I look over at him as he listens. His lips part as he takes a breath to hum each verse. He glances over and catches me staring at him. He turns the music down and goes back to tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. "Why are you so quiet?"

"I don't have anything to say" I said and he laughs and glances over at me.

"So that Eric and Naomi girl..."

"I don't even want to talk about it" I said and he was silent. I start to get infuriated. I totally forgot what happened before Dylan and I kissed. Naomi and Eric were making out! "I can't believe that I called her my best friend" I said shaking my head.

"It's crazy huh? The people we're closest to are the ones that hurt us the most" he says and I look at him.

"Sounds like you had a one on one experience" I said and he glances at me.

"Why do you hang out with her anyways? You guys are nothing alike"

"We have things in common believe it or not"

"Really? She's beer bottles and parties, you're wine and Chanel" he said and I look at him. I actually think that was a compliment.

"I don't know really. Maybe that's why I keep her around. Maybe she's right. I'm jealous of her. I'm jealous that she can be so care free and take risks and I literally follow every rule in the book" I said pushing my hair back.

"Don't believe her bullshit. She was the shitty person who was making out with the guy her best friend likes" he said and I smile.

"I just thought he was cute, that's all. The real reason is because of my parents"

"What do you mean?"

"Eric's dad is a big time lawyer. I'm a pre-law student and my parents want me to get in good gracious with Eric and his family so I could get an internship and possibly be in his fathers' law firm"

"Seriously? Your parents don't believe in your ability that you can do it all yourself?" he asked and I looked out the window. "Shitty parents are common nowadays" he says and I look at him.

"Dylan" I say. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Am I mean to you?" he laughs.

"Yes"

"I'm not mean Jojo. I'm just brutally honest" he said turning into my building complex.

"So you draw?" I ask and he was quiet.

"No" he answers.

"I saw your art room. You're amazing, do you go to school for it?"

"Where's your building?" he ask completely ignoring me. I point over by the pool and he pulls into a parking spot. I make sure I have my phone and undo my seatbelt.

"Thank you for the ride"

"Yup" he says and I get out the car, shutting the door close. I walk into my building without looking back. Was Dylan O'Brien being nice to me?