23.

"What are we doing here? I thought you were taking me home?" I said looking at him.

"I was but I'm really tired" he said turning the car off and unbuckling his seatbelt.

"You're unbelievable" I said and he laughs. "I'm not getting out"

"Okay... well have fun sleeping in the car with your dead phone" he says getting out. I stay put and look ahead. Dylan doesn't look back at me as he goes inside his apartment complex. Ugh! He's an asshole! I can't believe I actually got in the car thinking he would be nice and take me home. It was dark and I didn't feel safe in this car. I start to think, Cole lives with Dylan! I can ask Cole to take me home or even use his phone. I get out the car and walk to the apartment. I went up to Dylan's floor and turn the door knob. It was unlock, of course it was. He knew I was coming in. I slowly close the door trying not to make any noise. I hear Dylan on the opposite side of the apartment. I walk to Cole's room and knock on his door. I wait and there was nothing. I knock again and still there was nothing.

"He's not here. Won't be back till tomorrow" Dylan says and I roll my eyes and turn around to see him staring at me from down the hall. He smirks then shakes his head as I walk towards him.

"You know, if you wanted me to sleep here with you, all you had to do was ask" I said and he smirks.

"Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. I really am tired" he said walking to the living room where I see pillows and blankets on the couch. "You can take my bedroom and I'll sleep out here" he said going to sit down at the couch. Is he serious? Maybe he really was tired. Ugh! I shake my head and walked to his room closing the door shut. I look around his room hoping to find a phone charger and I was out of luck. Kinks was looking at me confused and I smile at him. I sat on the bed and took off my shoes and place Dylan's jacket on the chair. I look around the room and my eyes go to his desk and I see the crumbled up paper that was there before was no more.

I stand up and walk over to his light turning it off. The light of the moon shines right into Dylan's room and I went to get under the blankets. I lay in the bed and listen to the TV in the living room that Dylan was watching. I start to feel something wet on my face and I touch it. I'm crying? Why? I know why because this asshole. This ridiculous guy with clear skin, a bad attitude but amazing face is strangely a guy I started to like for some odd reason.

Ugh! Why is he such an asshole? What the hell! All of the sudden the lights turn on in the bedroom. I don't move and stay turned away from the door. I see Dylan's shadow and he walks to the bathroom. He rummages through something then leaves the bathroom. I stay quiet and tried not to move. That's when Dylan walks over to my side and stares at me. I couldn't even hide I was crying. He continues stares at me and shakes his head.

"You're such a cry baby" he said walking away. The lights turn off in the bedroom and I hear the door shut. That's when I felt the blankets lift up and Dylan gets in behind me. "Turn around Jo" he said and I do so and look at him. He puts his hand to my face wiping my tears. "Stop crying... of course I wanted you to come sleep with me" he says and I stare at him. He wraps his arm around me pulling me closer to him. He places his soft lips on my forehead and left it there. He's so difficult and hard to read but it's amazing how he is when's he's not an asshole. I close my eyes and smile as I take in his scent. I drift off in Dylan's arm.

The following morning when I woke up, Dylan was still asleep. He was facing up and had one hand stretched out over me and the other under the blanket. His bare chest peaks out from the top and I stare at him. His dark brown freckles covering his body. His beautiful lips and his clear skin. I place my hand on his chest rubbing over his smooth skin. My hands find their way to his lips. I smile at his lips knowing that they've been on me. But also frown at them knowing these lips have been on so many other girls.

Dylan moves and I thought he started to wake up and I hurry to pull my hand away. He continues his slumber. I move his hand from me and quietly made my way to the bathroom. I hurry to fix myself up then used the bathroom and wash my hands. When I came out the bathroom Dylan was still asleep. I smile at how cute he is sleeping and not being an obnoxious asshole. I leave the bedroom and start making my way down the hall when I come to the door the first night I was here. His art room.

I go into the art room and start to look around. The place was covered in different paintings and they all were signed by Dylan O'Neil. I look at the animated ones that were paintings and drawings of different Pixar movies. I start to remember all the times growing up and having no care of the world. It was just my sister and I, movies and food. Our parents weren't around but Benny was always there. I start to scan the room again and his paintings took a turn. They start to get dark and moody and I stare more into them.

How does one paint something so bright and fun to something so dark and angry? I turn around to see Dylan leaning against the door frame staring at me.

"Sorry, I know I'm not supposed to be in here" I said and he smirks and rolls his eyes. He walks into the room and looks around. "All yours?"

"Yes" he says.

"Dylan you are so talented" I said looking around and I make eye contact with him. "Why aren't you in art school or something?"

"School cost money" he said and I stare at him. "Besides it's just a hobby" he says looking around.

"A hobby? Dylan you're really good" I said and he smirks.

"And you're really good at designing clothes but I don't see you pursuing it?" he said and I shake my head.

"That's different" I said and he laughs.

"Right... come on" he says putting his hand out. I grab his hand and he pulls me out of the art room shutting the door. "You hungry?" he ask pulling me to the kitchen.

Please Vote❤️