31.

I move my hair out of my face and lean back down and took a deep breath. Once I feel my panties were off Dylan sits in the middle of me separating my legs. What is he doing? We can't be about to have sex... he still has his clothes on. He lifts my shirt and starts to kiss around my stomach and I close my eyes. His finger rubs up against me I hurry to bite my lip. He continues to move lower and I now realize what it means when he said he wants to eat me. Dylan blows his cool breath down on me and this tingle runs through my body.

"Dylan... I..." I said and he looks at me.

"It's not going to hurt, I promise. It'll make you feel really good, okay?" I stare at him then shake my head okay. I lean my head back and that's when I feel Dylan's tongue against me. I let out a little scream and my legs start to move. Dylan puts both hands on each of my legs making sure I didn't suffocate his head. His tongue moves up and down on me and the feeling was amazing. It was better than amazing, it was life changing, like I've never felt anything like this.

My stomachs starts to turn and I realize I started to hold my breath. It's the feeling when you're riding a roller coaster and you're at the very top and you drop down and your stomach goes with it. I felt like I had to pee but I knew I didn't and I realize I was about to hit my climax.

"Dylan..." I moan when he starts sucking on me and I hurry to sit up on my elbows and my legs start to shake. Dylan continues and I was losing my freaking mind. "DYLAN!" I yell and he slowly pulls away and I start to breathe again. I start to form tears in my eyes and I hurry to wipe them away. The feeling was amazing and although I wanted him to stop, I wanted him to continue.

"You okay?" he ask and I couldn't even speak. Did that really just happen? Dylan moves my arms from my face and I look at him. "You okay?"

"Yea" I said and he smiles and wipes his mouth.

"You want to go again?" he ask and I look at him in awe. Is he serious?

"Dylan... I can't" I said and he laughs and grabs my panties beside him and starts to put them on for me. I pull them up the rest of the way and stand up. Dylan picks up my pants and stares at me. I hold my hand out for my pants and he smirks.

"I think I'll hold onto these for a little, okay?" he says walking to the lamp post to retrieve his jacket.

"Dylan I need my pants"

"No you don't actually" he says walking towards the car getting in the drivers side. I bite my lip and got in on the passenger side and Dylan watches me. I see a bulge from his pants and he starts the car. "Not a chance" he said and I look at him and he was staring at me.

"Why?"

"Jo, if you put your mouth around me right now, I would lose my mind. And I don't want to mess my car up" he said handing me his jacket back and I smile and look out the window. Dylan leaves the roof of the building and starts to head down the parking garage. I don't know why but not having pants on and sitting next to Dylan turned me on more. I just replay what happened and couldn't believe it. I smile as we get on the street. Dylan rest his hand on my lap and move inward and he laughs. "Still pretty wet I see" he says and I roll my eyes. We arrive back to the building we were at before and there were still a pretty decent amount of people there. They all yell as Dylan resumes his spot. "I'll take you home" Dylan said giving me my pants back. I hurry to put them on before stepping out the car.

"Hey Nick, make sure you lock her up!" Dylan said throwing his keys to a dirty blonde hair guy.

"You got it" the guy said jogging over to the car. Dylan puts his hand on my waist and maneuvers me back to his 1960's junk yard car. When we arrive, I get in and grab my phone that was on the floor. "What do you want to eat?"

"Doesn't matter" I said as Dylan starts the car. I look through all my messages and there were tons. Some from my mom, some from Sawyer and Naomi. Some from Eric and one by Cole. I go and open Cole's message.

C: Vampire Diaries 2morrow. Tel Dylan

J: Okay!(:

"Who's that?" Dylan said and I look over at him and he was looking at me.

"Cole. He wants us all to watch Vampire Diaries tomorrow"

"Of course he does" Dylan laughs and I stare at him.

"You know what I'm craving?"

"What?"

"I really would like fruit punch and some mountain dew. Then I want just a big burger with lots of onions and tomatoes on it and a large fry" I said and Dylan smiles.

"I like your thinking babe" he said. Babe? He just called me babe? What does that mean? Does that mean he likes me? Is that my label now? Babe. I like the sound of that. Once we get food we made our way back to my place. I grab the drinks and start to make my way upstairs to my apartment. I hear Dylan behind me and I open the door and cold air hits. I put the drinks down and walk to my bedroom to see my balcony doors were open. Great. I go to close them and I hear Dylan in the kitchen. I head back out and he was already eating at the dining table. I sit down in front of him and start to eat my food as well.

"How early are you waking up?" he asked.

"I'll probably get up like 6:30? I have class at 8:30"

"Why do you get up so early?" he laughs and I stare at him as he puts a fry in his mouth.

"I have to get ready and drive to campus"

"Right..." he laughs again.

"Are you... are you staying the night?" I ask and his eyes shoot up to look at me.

"Do you want me to stay?" he ask. Ugh! Why can't he just answer my question?

"Yes" Isaid and he smirks and looks down at his food. What does that mean?

Please Vote❤️