33.

"He's not going to come"

"He might" she said shutting the door. "Did you guys...?"

"What? No. Sawyer stop asking me that" I said turning around and going to my bedroom.

"Well sorry. I feel like my best friend doesn't tell me anything anymore"

"That's not true"

"Jo you will tell me when you lose your virginity right?" she ask.

"Yes Sawyer, if you really want to know, I will" I laugh and went into the bathroom. I didn't want to tell Sawyer about what I've been doing with Dylan. I wanted our sexual encounters to stay private. There was no need to tell other people what we've been doing. After I was dressed, I grab my books off the dining room table and stuff them in my backpack.

"What's this?' Sawyer ask and I look over to see her holding my sketch book Benny gave to me.

"Oh... it's a sketch book for my designs. Benny gave it to me" I said.

"It's empty" she says.

"I've been too focus on this trial" I say and she stares at me and I roll my eyes. "Can we go now? I'm starving" I say walking pass her. When we get to campus we stop by Gigi's to pick up coffee and breakfast where we met Naomi. After eating and listening to Sawyer gush over the bracelet Cody got her we made our way to our individual classes.

The whole time, I could not stop thinking about Dylan. What is he doing right now? Is he at the car shop? Should I go stop by? Is he thinking about me? Does he like me now? He called me babe. I erase all the questions in my head because he told me up front that he doesn't date and he doesn't want a girlfriend and I couldn't argue with him. Although, I didn't want to be friends with benefits, I can't find myself to leave Dylan alone.

When lunch came around, Cody met us by his car and we got in.

"Country club?" Cody ask backing out of the parking spot.

"Yes, we're meeting Dylan there" Sawyer says glancing back to look at me.

"He's not going to show" I said and she rolls her eyes.

"No Naomi?" Cody ask.

"Nope, she's at the library" Sawyer answers. Cody starts the car and we were on our way to the country club. When we arrive, it was packed as usual because this is the best place to eat let's be honest. We all get out the car and Sawyer was smiling at me.

"He's not going to show" I kept saying.

"And that is where you are wrong my friend" she says and I look up to see Dylan leaning on his car.

"You said 3:30, it's 3:37" Dylan says standing up as we approach him.

"My apologies but happy you're joining us" she smiles and I stare at Dylan. I can't believe he actually came.

"Hey Dylan" Cody said and they exchange a handshake. Dylan looks over at me and I smile and looked down. Cole and Sawyer walk in first and I follow behind and Dylan comes behind me and I feel his hand come to my waist. Chills ran through my body and I start to bite my lip.

When we're seated, Sawyer and I sit on the inside while the guys sit on the outside. I pick up the menu and start to look through it. I mean I always get the chicken Caesar salad and I'm probably going to get that but I still like to look. I look over at Dylan and he was texting someone on his phone. I just wanted to erase the thought of him texting another girl but he's allowed to. We're not dating, we're not together so it doesn't matter. However, I continue to stare at Dylan. The way his lips curved, his long eye lashes, the dimples in his cheek. Dylan looks over at me and I snap back to reality. I look at Cody and Sawyer and they were staring at me too.