9.

When we step into the fun house, Dylan let's go of my hand and walks ahead of me. It was bright yellow and we were entering a spinning tunnel with different colors of the rainbow on it. The music was really loud and I try to follow close behind Dylan.

"This is so dumb" I said. I don't think he heard me and he continue to move forward. We continue to walk further in and Dylan starts to speed up. What the hell? "Dylan slow down" I said trying to follow him. We were entering a room that was black but flashes of colors kept appearing. I lose Dylan as his dark shirt blends in. I start to laugh listening to the corny music playing in the background. A clown's voice comes over the top.

"Dylan!" I yell and I look around. I roll my eyes and turn around to sit down against the wall. "I'm not moving until you come out" I said and there was no sign of him. Ugh! This was his plan all along. Take me to a fun house and leave me here. He's probably back at the car. Asshole.

"Wow, you're no fun" Dylan laughs and I stare at him.

"Don't try to scare me. I don't like that" I said laughing and he smiles and sits down next to me. "This is so dumb" I laugh.

"Is it?" he ask and I look at him and smile. He stares at me and I look down.

"How's Kinks?"

"Good, he has a check-up next week" Dylan answers.

"Wow..."

"What?"

"I would have never thought that Dylan O'Brien would ever care about something" I laugh and look over at him and he continues to stare at me. "Why'd you name him kinks?"

"Isn't it obvious?" he said and I stare at him and he laughs. "I mean I wasn't going to name him Kinky so..."

"Right" I laugh looking down.

"Hey..." he said and I look up at him. Dylan places his hand under my chin and eases in to place his lips on mine. This is happening again? Seriously? I start to lean back as he kisses down my neck. He hovers over at me and starts to run his hand up my shirt. He puts his knees between my legs making me spread them apart. How is this happening right now? We're in a fun house? I always thought my first time would be in a hotel like The Ritz Carlton or at least the Hilton. The sounds of slow music, champagne and roses covering the floor. Not a fun house. Dylan sits up to pull his shirt off and throws it to the side. I wish I could see his body but it was too dark. Dylan comes back down and starts to kiss me again and rubs his hands over me.

"Mmm..." I moan as his hand comes across my chest. I've never felt this way before and my body starts to stiffen. I think Dylan realizes and looks at me.

"You act like you've never done this before" he said and I bite my lip. He stares at me then he gets a confused look on his face. "You're a virgin?" he asked me and I stare at him.

"I mean... yea..." I said and he stares at me and shakes his head. Dylan lifts off of me and sits next to me and I sit up. "Is that a problem?"

"Of course you're a virgin" he laughs grabbing his shirt and putting it back on standing up. "Here, let's go" he said holding out his hand. I stare at him but again his black shirt gets lost in the dark. I shake my head and I pull my shirt down and grab his hand and he lifts me up off the ground. Dylan pulls me along trying to find the exit.

When we reach outside, the sun stings my eyes as I try to get used to it. I squint my eyes and watch as children and other couples around us have fun. We leave the fun house area and were walking back towards the car. He's taking me home? Because I'm a virgin? What the hell? Dylan and I both get in the car and he pulls away from the fair and we're making our way towards campus. I lean on the door looking outside. Was it a bad thing that I'm a virgin? He doesn't even have to say shit to make me feel like shit. "Are you crying?" he ask.

"What? No" I said wiping my eyes. What the hell Jo? Get yourself together. It was silent again except for Drake playing on the radio. "You know..." I say looking over at him. "It's pretty dumb that you're taking me home because I'm a virgin. Like why is that a big deal?"

"I'm not taking you home" he said and I look at him confused.

"You're not?"

"I'm taking you to get food"

"You are?"

"You said you were hungry"

"I did?" I said confusing the hell out of myself. Great. Now he thinks I'm this little girl who cries when she doesn't get her way. Wait a minute. Why do I care what Dylan thinks about me? "Oh..." I said looking back out the window. We drive pass campus and I look at the buildings realizing I'm supposed to be in class. I shake my head look forward. It's one day and it wouldn't kill me.

After a few minutes we pull up to a place called Munchies. Dylan parks the car and I unhook my seatbelt and open the door.

"Munchies?" I said and I hear Dylan laugh. His laugh was beautiful but I wouldn't dare tell him that.

"They have good food" he says holding the front door open for me. I walk in then Dylan passes me and we go take a seat at a booth. Dylan sits in front of me and I slide onto the red leather seat. I look around and people were carrying on conversations.

"Hey, what can I get you guys to drink?" the waiter said and I look down at the menu.

"Yea, could I get a fruit punch and a mountain dew" Dylan said.

"Certainly and for you miss?" the waiter asked.

"Could I get a sweet tea please?"

"Of course, I'll have those out for you in a moment" he said walking away. I look through the menu and everything was greasy or just unhealthy. I could do for a salad right now after that funnel cake but I didn't feel like Dylan making fun of me.

"Take off your bra and give it to me" Dylan says and I look up at him. The fuck?

"What?"

"You heard me" he smirks.

"I am not taking off my bra, you are ridiculous" I said looking back at the menu.

"We're taking risks today, remember? That's the whole reason for this"

"Taking my bra off is a risk?" I laugh.

"I mean for you it is. You have never done something like this. Jojo, just take it off and give it to me" he said and I look up at him and he was serious. I bite my lip and thought about it. "Stop thinking and just do it" he said reading my mind. I laugh and shake my head about to leave the booth. "Not uh, not in the restroom. Right here"