41.

This is my first time we're both completely naked in front of each other. I would feel scared or nervous to show a guy my body but Dylan made me feel good about it. He grabs a towel and squirts some body wash on it and starts to rub the towel over my chest. I stare at him and I see him smirk.

"What?" he ask.

"Is that men shower gel?" I ask and he laughs.

"Well... it's not women's" he says and I watch as the water at the bottom of the shower turns different colors as he washes the paint off. "Turn around" he says and I do. Once I'm turned around I didn't feel him anymore. I glance back and Dylan was looking down at me then his eyes shoot up at me. "We're done" he said turning off the shower. Okay? He grabs a big towel and gives it to me and I wrap up in it. I step out the shower to see we've made a mess on the floor with paint. I don't think it bothered Dylan at all. I open the bathroom door and walk over to his bed.

I start drying myself off when I felt Dylan come behind me. He starts kissing my neck and I lean my head over so he had more access to massage his lips on me. I turn around and meet Dylan's lip and he bites my lip and his face goes into a smirk. Dylan takes my towel, slowly opening it and it falls to the floor. He looks down at me and a part of me wanted to cover up. Dylan pushes me down on the bed and hovers over me and I reach up to kiss him.

"Now... Dylan" I said and he looks at me.

"Are you sure?" he ask and I stare at him. How can he ask me that right now? Of course I'm sure! I wouldn't be here if I wasn't! Am I sure?

"Yes" I said and continues to stare at me. He looks hesitant and that's very surprising coming from him. I look over to see his arm and the veins that decorated the exterior and lean over to kiss it. "Please... I want you" I said looking at him. He leans over in his drawer and pulls out a small package. It would make sense he has a bunch of condoms in his room. He does this to a lot of girls. Ugh! Now is not the time to think about the other girls he's slept with Jo.

I watch him as he opens the package and pulls out a condom. He looks at me and moves his hand downward and I watch him as he slips on the condom. I forgot that I had him in my mouth before and I'm rethinking what have I got myself into.

"It's going to hurt a little okay?" he said and I shake my head yes. He leans down to kiss me and I continue to kiss him back. Dylan sticks his tongue through my mouth and that's when I feel him enter me. I pull away and moan and hurry to look down. I thought this was supposed to feel good. Why does it hurt? "You okay?"

"Yea" I said and he meets my lips again and starts to kiss me. Dylan eases in and out of me and I hold onto his shoulders piercing my nails through his skin. He starts to kiss on my neck and I let out a moan.

"Fuck!" Dylan says as he looks down and I bite my lip and lean my head back. Dylan continues to enter in out of me and he does it so slow I was losing my mind. I'm not sure to tell him to go faster or just stop all the way together. My nails continue to press into Dylan and he grabs my arms and pinning them down on the bed above me. Dylan leans his head down to me as he starts kissing my neck and I can't even focus on kissing back as my body lets go underneath him. Dylan continues, with even slower strokes and it felt like he got deeper, which I didn't understand how that was possibly.

"DYLAN!" I scream and I hear him snicker and I grab the sheets sitting up on my elbows. I see Dylan's body tightens and he stops. When Dylan pulls out I stay frozen. My breathing was rapid and so was his. He lays next to me and I kept my eyes shut. I push my hair out of my face and I just felt all the way numb at the bottom. I was scared to look. I didn't know if my body was still attached or if I bled all over his sheets like they said happens to some girls.

"Are you okay?" I hear Dylan say.

"Yes... stop asking me that" I smile and I look over at him and he leans over to kiss me. He stares at me and smiles and kisses my chest.

"I'll be right back" he said getting up. I look back to the ceiling and I hear the bathroom door shut. I slowly sit up and look down to see no blood. Ugh! Thank God! I glance down on the floor to see one of Dylan's shirts laying there and I grab it and slip it on. I touch my lips then smile at what just happened. I really just did that. I really just did that with Dylan O'Brien!

The bathroom door opens and Dylan was wearing boxers. He turns the light off and walks over to the bed and crawls up kissing me. "I like it when you wear my clothes" he says rubbing my thigh. I kiss him one more time before slowly laying back down. Dylan comes behind me and pulls me more towards his chest and I fall asleep in his arms.

The following morning when I woke, Dylan was laying in the bed checking his phone.

"Hey" he said leaning over to kiss me.

"Morning" I said smiling at him. Last night happened. I still can't believe that last night happened. Right here... in this room. This bed. "I have to use the bathroom" I said swinging my legs over the bed.

"Hey... just be careful..." Dylan says but it was already too late. I stand up and there was this sharp pain that hits me in my lower abdomen.

"Oh shit..." I said taking a breath and I hear Dylan laugh.

"Take it slow..." he laughs and I feel his hands come to my waist. "Here... I'll carry you" he laughs picking me up off the ground. I cover my face as Dylan carries me to the bathroom. How embarrassing! He sets me on the counter and removes my hands from my eyes. "Don't do that"

"Do what?"

"Hide from me. Everything about you and this is perfect, okay?" he says and I shake my head yes. He leans in to kiss me and leaves the bathroom shutting the door. I slowly slide off the counter and walk very slowly to the toilet. As I squat down the pain hits me once again.

"Shit!" I yell. After I'm done using the bathroom, I wash my hands and open the door. Dylan was laying back on the bed and he looks over at me. He smirks and get up and walks up to me.

"Any regrets?" he ask.

"No" I smile and I reach up to kiss him.

"Good" he says grabbing me and kisses my neck. "I'm going to take a quick shower"

"Okay" I say walking away from him. Dylan shuts the bathroom door and I hear the shower start. I beg Cole isn't here because he would have definitely heard me last night. I went to grab my phone and left the bedroom. I stop when I reach Dylan's art room. I open the door and start to look around.

I care about Dylan and I know he has a bright future especially in art and I want to show him that. I pull out my phone and I start to walk around to take a few pictures of his different pieces of artwork. I wanted to send these in to schools and exhibits and see if something picks up from him. He deserves it. When I finish, I hear the shower turn off. I hurried to shut the light off and close the door and waited in the living room.

Please Vote❤️