47.

"Hi Mr. O'Brien" I say stepping away from Cole.

"Hi, I'm so sorry to interrupt on this important day but do you guys know where I could find Dylan. He hasn't answered his phone or I haven't heard from him" he asked.

"I'm sorry Mr. O'Brien, I haven't seen or talked to Dylan" I said.

"I'm sorry, he's been M.I.A" Cole says and I bite my lip.

"Oh... okay. Well thank you and good luck Josephina" Mr. O'Brien smiles and walks away. I look back at Cole and we stare at each other.

"You... haven't seen him?" I ask him.

"Here and there" Cole said and I push my hair back. "He's at his street race right now Jo"

"That's today?"

"Yea, sadly. He's not in the best mental state so I hope everything goes alright"

"Yea... me too"

"I'm going to go and take my seat. Good luck out there Jo" Cole says turning around and walking away. I watch Cole walk away and I shake my head. Ugh! I'm so angry at Dylan for doing that stupid race. But at the same time I miss him and want him to be here with me. Or I be there with him doing something he loves but could possibly get us killed. But it doesn't matter because from the day we met, from the day we kissed from the day I actually slept with him, I want to be Dylan O'Brien. SHIT!

"Hey, I'll be right back" I said to my team.

"Where you going? We're going to start in about 10 minutes?" Nick said.

"Umm... I'll take 2nd chair. Vivian you take first. You know everything I know"

"Seriously Jo?" Vivian said and I smile.

"Yea. Guys! Come on we're a team. We got this. I'll be right back, I promise" I said turning around. I hurry to walk back up the aisle.

"Jo, where are you going?" I hear my mom say and I ignore her. I hurry out in the hallway and made my way to the front.

"JO!" someone yells and I see Cole jogging up to me. "I'll drive, we have to hurry" he said. Cole and I hurry outside and got into his car. The music was low when Cole starts the car and he pulls out of the parking spot. "Thank you" Cole said and I look at him.

"For what?" I ask.

"For just being there for Dylan. The pass weeks of him having you around he actually seemed... happy"

"Happy?" I said and Cole laughs. "He has a funny way of showing it"

"Just... thank you for not giving up on him"

"I kind of did for the past two weeks"

"But you didn't. If you gave up on Dylan we wouldn't be driving to him as we speak" Cole says glancing over at me. I smile at him and look forward. It took us a minute for us to get there because of traffic but when we did Cole parks the car. There were lots of people here. Unlike the people at my trial, everyone was dressed in casual wear holding alcoholic beverages. I look over to the front and try to spot out Dylan's car. I see the white car with green and black stripes.

"THERE HE IS! I'll meet you back at the court house..." I said running away from Cole. I maneuver my way through the people until I emerge onto the starting mark.

"Uhh... excuse me Miss? This is not an office meeting, get off the street" someone says and the crowd starts laughing. When I reach Dylan's car, I hurry to get in and shut the door. I pull my seat belt on and strap it in. I look up and Dylan was looking at me confused.