17.

Dylan hovers over me and I can see his face better. His freckles bring a smile to my face and he leans down to start kissing me. His hand travels down to my leggings and he lifts them up as his hand travels down to my underwear. My breathing starts to pick up and he pulls his lips away from me.

"You okay?" he ask and I shake my head yes. "You have to tell me you're okay"

"I'm okay" I say and he pushes his lips back down to mine. His hand lays on the outside of my underwear and he starts massaging me. I close my eyes and Dylan continues to kiss over me. Is this really happening. His hand moves back up and goes into my underwear and he goes back to my opening. This time instead of massaging it he sticks his finger inside and I hurry to bite his lip. I don't think he seem to care because he continue to kiss me. His finger does wonders and I found myself covering my face with my hands. My legs start to move as he continues. The feeling that overcomes me starts to make my stomach turn. I wanted him to stop but at the same time, it felt amazing and I never wanted it to end. I felt something push up against my leg coming from Dylan. "Dylan..." I moan and I hear him snicker. He removes his finger and I continue to cover my face. I feel Dylan resume him position to the side of me and I realize that I was super-hot to the point I'm almost sweating.

"Hey" Dylan said removing my hand from my face. "Its okay" he says and I couldn't believe he was telling me it was okay. Like I'm a grown women acting like a little girl. He leans over to kiss me one more time before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. When the door shuts, I hurry to remove my damped leggings and put them on my side of the bed. I pull the blanket up to my neck and wait for Dylan to come back out. He was taking a minute to come back out but when he did he turns the light off in the bathroom and gets back in bed. The blankets lift and I wasn't excepting him to get so close to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask and he laughs.

"I'm fine, had to go take care of something" he says. I knew what he meant but I'm so inexperience what was I going to say? Better yet what was I going to do? "Stop thinking so much" he adds and I look over at him. I smile and lean in to kiss him and turn around.

"Night Dylan" I said and he comes behind me. I close my eyes and fell asleep. My alarm goes off on my phone and I hurry to turn it off. It's the following morning and I was still turned on by last night. I felt something heavy on my waist and I look down to see Dylan's hand hanging over me. I hear him let out a yawn and he removes his hand from me. I start to sit up and by the time I turn around Dylan is already in the bathroom and I hear him starting to pee. I look into my purse and try to gather any travel size makeup that I left in there. I grab my eye-liner, mascara and some dark red lipstick. The bathroom door opens and I look up as Dylan comes out and his bare stomach stares back at me once again.

"There's an extra toothbrush and towels on the counter" he said not making eye contact with me but picking up his phone.

"Clothes?"

"Closet is right there" he said pointing to his closet then looks at me. "Knock yourself out kid" he adds and leaves the bedroom. I smile at him but he's acting like last night didn't happen. He must do it with a lot of girls. I mean Cole did say he uses a lot of girls. I went into the bathroom shutting the door and start to wash the old make-up off my face and apply the new make-up on. I brush my teeth and start to put my hair in a pony when I remembered Dylan actually likes it down. I roll my eyes and my hair falls in huge curls on my shoulders. I come out the bathroom and went into his closet turning the light on.

Dylan had a bunch of clothes lined up on each side of his closet. The closet smells of soap and I start to look through his shirts. I settle for this dark green shirt with colorful graphics on it. I would never pick it out in a store but I thought it look cute and sorta edgy. I bring the shirt out and laid it on the bed. I start to change out of his Guns'n'Roses shirt and slipped on the green shirt. I slip on my leggings and tucked in one side of the green shirt and left the other side out. I tuck my bra strap under my arms and brought the shirt neckline to my shoulder to hang off. Luckily I wore my brown boot heels and I look at myself in the mirror and this was actually super cute. I mean... it was basic but it's all I had to work with. I open the door and walk down the hall when I smell coffee. Dylan was occupied with his phone but I saw a mug and look into it to see coffee.

"This mine?" I ask.

"Mhm..." he says scrolling through his phone. I pick up the mug and start to drink it when I taste how bitter it was.

"Ugh" I said and Dylan looks at me.

"I didn't put anything in it. I don't know what you like" he says and I laugh.

"Two sugar, one cream for future reference" I said going more into the kitchen to gather my ingredients.

"I can take you to campus" he said and I look at him.

"I drove here?"

"I know... but I'm heading into the shop so we might as well ride together" he says and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't care" I said continuing to drink my coffee. Dylan hurries to drink his energy drink then goes back to his bedroom. I grab my phone to see messages from Sawyer and I disregard them. I put my phone in my purse and continue to drink my coffee. When Dylan comes out from the bedroom, he was wearing black sweatpants and a black shirt. He slipped on a grey beanie and his black converse.

How come he can wear something so basic and look like the hottest man I've ever seen. He had his blue jumpsuit in his hand and he stuffs it into a book bag. He comes back in the kitchen and opens the fridge and pulls out three energy drinks and stuffs them in his book-bag. I stare at him as I finish my coffee and he's just a sight to see.

"You ready?" he ask.

"Yes" I said putting my coffee mug on the counter. "Bye Kinks" I say to him as he lays on the couch in the living room. "When do you walk him?" I ask as we leave the apartment.

"Cole will do it when he wakes up. Usually when he stands by the door he needs to go" Dylan said walking ahead of me down the stairs. When we reach the street. I hurry to my car to grab my book-bag and the sketch journal Benny gave me and went to Dylan's car. I get into the passenger side and buckle my seat belt as Dylan flips through his song playlist on his phone.

"I know you probably don't care but I got first chair on my trial" I said and Dylan looks at me. Why did I even care to share the news with him, I don't know.

"It's not that I don't care, I know you mentioned it before but I don't know what that means"

"It's just a real important job on the trial like I'm going to be the prosecutor" I smile.

"That's awesome, congrats. You're going to kick ass on that trail" he said squeezing my thigh. Dylan leaves his hand there as he starts the music and pulls out of the parking spot. I look out the window and got giddy inside. I love the way his hands feel when they are on me. The whole ride back to campus, Dylan's hand stays on my thigh and I just get an exhilarating feeling the entire time. When we reach campus, Dylan pulls into a parking spot and he removes his hand from me to park the car. "What time are you done?"

"Three thirty" I said.

"Alright... I'll be here"

"Awesome, thank you" I smile at him. I would think he would lean over to kiss me or something but he stares at me and smirks.

"Those yourfriends?" he ask and I look at him confused. I turn around to see Sawyer,Cody and a couple of our Yale friends behind them. They all were staring at meand I bite my lip.    

Please vote❤️