13.

"Fine, get out and I'll change" I said and he smiles and walks pass me leaving the room. I close the door and lock it so he doesn't walk in while I'm naked. I walk over to the dress and slowly unzipped it from the mannequin. This was a cocktail dress I hurried and sewed together just because I had the time. It was a dark burgundy, skin tight dress and hung off my shoulders. There was a cut out in the front of my chest in the shape of a diamond for cleavage to show. I drop my towel on the floor and slip the dress on. I looked in the mirror and smile at myself because I have always loved this dress but never had a reason to wear it.

I walk to the bedroom door and open it and of course Dylan's not there. I walk to my main bedroom and still no Dylan. Great. He probably stole something and jumped off my balcony. I hear something in the kitchen and I walk out to the dining room and Dylan is holding my dining room chair out. On the table sat my lasagna, my salad and a couple of plates, two glasses and a bottle of Perrier. Dylan had took his black leather jacket off and was wearing his dark blue shirt where his arms beamed through. He stares at me and smiles.

"What are you doing?"

"Beautiful girl, yummy food, I think I will call this a date. A real one" he says.

"You said you would leave after I tried this on"

"Please" he says. I stare at him and roll my eyes and walk over to the dining room. I sit down and Dylan pushes my chair in. I feel his hands come to my hair and he pulls my hair tie out and my hair slaps me on the shoulders.

"What are you doing?" I said hurrying to turn around.

"I like your hair down" he smiles walking to sit across from me. I move my hair out of my face and look down. I hear moving on the table and look up to see Dylan fixing our plates. He gives me mine and makes eye contact at me. "Why are you so quiet?" he laughs.

"Because this is so strange? Why are you here? What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to be less an asshole and more nice if you let me" he laughs.

"But why?" I said and he picks up his fork and starts eating. I was kind of nervous because I wasn't sure if I made the lasagna well. I was tired and I was in a hurry.

"It's good, don't worry" he said and I look at him. He stares at me smiling as he chews his food. It's annoying that he can always read my mind. "Are you going to eat?" he ask pouring the Perrier in our glasses. I pick up my fork and took a piece of my lasagna and it was good! Ugh, I'm happy. "Have you talked to your mom?" he ask and I look up at him.

"Now... why would you care?"

"Just asking..."

"Is there something you want from me Mr. O'Brien?" I ask putting my fork down and crossing my hands on the table. Dylan stares at me as he puts another spoonful of food in his mouth. "Do you want money? Do you want something... physical?" I smile and he laughs.

"Physical? Is that what you call it?" he laughs again.

"I mean looking at you, it's either sex or money, am I right?" I said and he shakes his head.

"The truth?"

"Please" I smile. He turns around to his leather jacket hanging on his chair.

"I came to return your bra" he says pulling my purple bra from his pocket and laying it on the table. "But I smelled food and I was hungry. So other than sitting in your kitchen eating food alone, I invited you to eat with me" he smirks.

"It's my house and it's my food"

"Yea I know" he laughs picking up his glass and starts to drink his Perrier. Dylan's eyes squint and he pulls the glass away from his lips as he starts coughing. "What the hell?" he said picking up the Perrier bottle. "Sparkling water? Are you serious?" he says and I stare at him. "This taste like shit" he said and I couldn't help to laugh. He's never had Perrier before? Dylan stares at me as I laugh and I guess he didn't think it was funny. He hurries to look away like he didn't want me to catch him staring at me and puts the bottle back down on the table and stands up. "I'll leave" he says putting on his leather jacket. I bite my lip and look down. I know I wanted him to go but at the same time I wanted him to stay for some odd reason. I try to think of any possible thing to say to keep him here without sounding desperate.

"Can I take this to go?" he ask and I look at him as he points to his plate.

"You can finish here Dylan" I said and he smirks.

"No that's okay, I don't want to seem like I want sex or money" he says picking up the plate. Damn, the way he said it now I realize how mean that was. "I'm going to use the balcony again, it seems like it's more me" he says walking to my bedroom. I stand up and follow him.

"Dylan, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" I said as he opens my balcony doors and he laughs. He turns around to look at me.

"Hurt my feelings? You serious? No, you didn't hurt my feelings. But, let me hurt yours a little bit" he smirks. "Maybe if you stop being so uptight you probably wouldn't have to have dinner by yourself and you probably wouldn't have to be at home all alone on a Saturday night" he says and I stare at him. Dylan's eyes travel up and down me and he smiles and shakes his head. "I really like that dress" he says and turns around leaving off my balcony. I shake my head and walk to my balcony doors closing them shut. I peek out to see if I could see Dylan but I couldn't. I roll my eyes and went back into the kitchen to eat dinner by myself.

By the time I wasdone eating, I change out of my dress and went to grab my laptop and work onsome homework. The following day, I had got an email from my professor that shewants to talk to me Monday morning in her office. I was happy but at the sametime scared. My mother still hasn't contacted me so I knew I would have to stopby the house sometime this week.    

Please vote❤️