46.

A few minutes pass and I didn't hear anything. He must have got the hint and left. I get up and make my way to my bedroom and that's when I see Dylan was still here and he had his head leaning against my balcony door. The rain pours down on Dylan and I roll my eyes and go to unlock the door. Dylan looks up and I back away. He opens the door and rain starts to hit my floor and Dylan hurries to shut the door.

"What?" I said.

"Josephina, I am so sorry"

"I don't care Dylan"

"Please... I was drunk and I was mad"

"Mad about what? I told you how important tonight was!"

"I told you not to leave"

"You are so unbelievable. You don't control me!"

"It was a fucking dinner! What the hell is the big deal?"

"I can't do this with you..." I said and he looks at me. "Dylan I really wanted us to work and you proved to me that it can't"

"Jo, I made a mistake"

"No Dylan, you almost cost me my future and I don't care about anything except my plan to the top" I said and he stares at me. "You're toxic. Ever since we met, I have got steered off course and I haven't been myself"

"I'm toxic?"

"Not only did you embarrass me, but I embarrassed my parents!"

"I said I was sorry!" Dylan says and he stares at me with his dark circles under his eyes and I shake my head.

"That's not enough!"

"Then what the hell do you want me to do Josephina?"

"You know... you said it before. You're not Prince Charming, and you're not Prince Harry and those are the type of men I want. Not a Dylan O'Brien" I said and his face falls flat. "I'm sorry but this... whatever this is. I'm done" I said and he shakes his head.

"Right..." he laughs. He rubs the bottom of his chin and tugs at his leather jacket. "Fine... fuck you Jojo. I mean I did... last night" he smirks and I stare at him.

"Way to be an asshole" I say and he shrugs his shoulders.

"It's what I'm best at" he laughs.

"Get out Dylan"

"You know it's crazy how right I was. About you being like everyone else in the stupid ass town!" he says and I stare at him. "Fuck you Josephina" he said and he walks pass me. I stay still until I hear the front door of my apartment close. I hurry to wipe the tears from my face and shook my head. It had to be done.

The days start to go by very slow. I was constantly calling and texting Eric but he was literally nowhere to be found. My parents went back to ignoring me and on with their everyday life. Sawyer and Naomi wouldn't leave me alone. They always came over after the last class of the day and we all would sit in silence just working on our homework. I knew they were just trying to be there for me but I was okay.

It's been two weeks. Two weeks from Dylan. Two weeks from losing my virginity. Two weeks since I mailed Dylan's portfolios in. Two weeks since Eric told me he wanted to try with me. Two weeks since the charity dinner. Two weeks since Dylan crashed the dinner. Two weeks since everyone found out about Eric and my secret. Two weeks since I found out my parents haven't been together for seven years. Two weeks since my parents told me that don't care who I'm with as long as I'm happy. Two weeks since Dylan and I called it off. Two weeks since Dylan. It's been two weeks.