18.

"Oh" I said getting out the car. I shut the door and smile as I walk up to Sawyer. "Hey" I say to her. She stares at me then looks behind me. I follow her eyes and everyone was staring at Dylan getting out the car. He grabs his book-bag and swings it to his back and closes the door. He looks up at us and his eyes walk to mine as he reaches the sidewalk. I turn around to look at Sawyer. "Okay..." I said walking away from all of them.

"Umm... excuse me" Sawyer said behind me. "Why are you riding into school with Dylan O'Brien?"

"Long story" I said continuing to walk.

"Jo" she says stopping in front of me. "He's really hot don't get me wrong"

"Thanks babe" Cody said and I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"But I don't think it's the best idea to be hanging around him. I mean I don't want to be mean or judgmental but he's not like the other O'Brien's. He's Brooklyn and we're Hamptons, get it?" she said and I laugh at her.

"Damn, is that what I sound like?" I ask and she looks at me confused. "Sawyer, we're just hanging out that's all" I add and she crosses her arms.

"Fine, then I want to meet him"

"What?"

"Jo, I need to meet him. I'm not going to have my best friend hanging out with a stranger" she says and I smile at her.

"Maybe..."

"Jo what do you see in him? Why do you want to hang out with him?"

"I don't know" I lie and start to walk pass her.

"Is it because of Naomi? Or Eric?"

"No Sawyer, he's just an alright person"

"And alright person? He's not even in school Jo. He's older than all of us and works who knows where, doing who knows what"

"He works at the car shop here on campus"

"Excuse me? A car shop? Are you serious?" she said and I continue to walk to my building.

"Sawyer, he seems pretty cool" Cody adds on.

"Thank you Cody" I said smiling at him.

"Who are you? And what did you do to my best friend? Like look at the clothes you are wearing? Are we taking a trip to Hot Topic or something? OH MY GOODNESS! JOSEPHINA WHY ARE YOU WEARING HIS CLOTHES?" Sawyer starts to freak out and I turn around to look at her.

"Sawyer, seriously calm down"

"Did you sleep with him?" she ask.

"Alright... I'll catch you guys later, bye babe" Cody said kissing Sawyer's head and she was so focus on me she didn't notice. Cody didn't like girl talk and always ran away, right now I wish I can be like Cody.

"No, I didn't!"

"Thank God!"

"Sawyer, I'm going to go to class now, okay? Bye" I said turning around and she grabs my arm again.

"Jo, why are you keeping me out of the loop? I care about you"

"I know you do but you're making this into something that it's not" I say staring at her and she shakes her head and let's go of my arm.

"Fine, okay... whatever"

"Love you" I smile and she just stares at me. I turn around and walk into my lecture hall. When I got to class, I realize I had all the wrong notebooks and books for today. Great. Another school day distracted by Mr. Dylan O' Brien. I sit back and reminisce over last night and this morning. What is happening? I know it's nothing serious because Dylan doesn't seem to be bother by it but it has me thinking what if we were more. I could possibly persuade him to go to school and to turn his life around. All he needs is a little guidance and I'm the perfect person to do that for him.