15.

When I arrive to Dylan's apartment, I park my car on the street and took the stairs up to his floor. I knock on the door and waited. The door then opens and I see no Dylan but a familiar face from last Thursday.

"Cole, right?" I said.

"Yea, Josephina, correct?" he says and I smile because he remembered my name.

"Yes" I said.

"Come in" he says moving aside and I step into the apartment. It looks nothing like it did last Thursday. It was actually clean except for the few shoes around the door and a couple of basketballs and footballs scattered around the place. "Did you leave something here?" he ask and I turn to look at him. Cole's hair was messy at the top and he was wearing a Big Bang Theory shirt with khaki's.

"No, umm... is Dylan here?" I ask and he looks at me confused.

"You know Dylan?" he ask.

"No, not really. He... has my dog"

"Kinks is your dog?"

"Umm... yes" I said and he smiles then looks down.

"Dylan is not here. Would you like something to drink?"

"What do you have?" I ask.

"Umm... I'm drinking coffee"

"I'll take a cup, two sugar and one cream please"

"Of course" he said walking away to the kitchen. I look around the apartment and place my purse on the counter. "Oh! And kinks is probably sitting on Dylan's bed. His room is down the hall" Cole said.

"Down here?" I said pointing to the hallway. I knew where Dylan's room was but I didn't want Cole to know I knew.

"Yes" he smiles and I turn around and start walking down the hall. Dylan's door was opened and Kinks pops his head up as I enter the room.

"Hi boy" I said going to sit next to him and rub his head. I pick up his leg to see it was wrapped with new bandages. "Glad to see he's taking care of you" I said kissing the beautiful husky. I look around Dylan's room to see a bunch of paintings hanging up. I move away from the bed and walk to his wall and saw a painting of the car shop Dylan works at. I smile at it and read Dylan's signature at the bottom.

I look around his room to see a couple of shirts scattered on the floor. I look at his desk to see a bunch of papers bawled up. I pick up one, unfolding it to see the Yale logo and a congratulations intro on it. I look at it confused and pick up another one to see a Northwestern logo at the top and a congratulation intro. What the hell? He's actually... smart? Can't be that smart if he's not trying to go to any of these schools. I heard the door close and keys hit the counter in the kitchen. I put the papers down and turn to look at Kinks who was staring at me.

I hear talking and I look down the hall and I recognize that voice. Dylan was here. I kiss Kinks head and start to walk down the hall. Dylan and Cole were laughing about something as I approach them. Cole looks at me and Dylan's eyes follow and Dylan's smile leaves his face when he sees me.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked. I stare at him and start to bite my lip. Josephina, why are you here? You're here to see him obviously but you don't want him to know that.

"She came to hang with Kinks and I" Cole says and I look at him. "Here's your coffee Josephina" he adds and I smile and walk up to him. Cole hands me my coffee and I took a sip of it. The hot coffee warms my taste buds and I smile at Cole.

"Thank you" I said.

"You guys know each other?" Dylan ask and I turn around and look at him. He leans on the counter and his chin rest in his hand.