21.

Cole walks over and helps me with Naomi. Cole then takes off his jacket and gives it to Naomi who was still in her bra. We leave out of Dylan's room and start to walk to the door.

"Jojo" I hear Dylan say and I turn to him as Cole continues to carry Naomi out the apartment. Dylan walks up to me and I stare at him. He stops in front of me and he hands me my phone. "I don't want to have to return your phone to you again" he says and I take my phone from him. I turn around and leave the apartment slamming the door shut.

I go and catch up to Cole and Naomi and we were leaving the apartment complex. We were coming up to a silver BMW and Cole puts Naomi in the back seat. I hurry to get in the back with Naomi and she leans her head on the window. Cole gets in and starts the car. The smell of linen Febreeze blows through the air.

"I live at the WayPointe apartments" I say as he pulls out onto the street.

"I'm so tired" Naomi said and I rub her leg. A Sam Smith song starts to play and I look over at Cole staring ahead at the road.

"Thank you Cole" I said.

"For what? Driving you home?" he laughs.

"No, you're just like the only decent guy left on earth" I said and he laughs and looks at me through the mirror.

"I don't know, my buddy Dylan is pretty cool" Cole says and starts to laugh. I look over at Naomi and her eyes were closed. I pull out my phone and decide to text Sawyer what was happening. "He didn't mean it" Cole says.

"What?" I said.

"What Dylan says... he can be mean but he's not a bad guy" Cole said.

"Do you know he's going to street race?" I said.

"I tried to talk him out of it but it's not going to happen. Dylan does what he wants to do" Cole says and I lean my head back. "You care about him, don't you?"

"Cole, I've known the guy for two weeks, of course not" I said and he laughs.

"Doesn't matter" he says and I lean forward.

"How about you?" I ask.

"What?"

"Special girl?"

"Not at the moment. I got out of a relationship a few months back, now I'm just playing the field, you know?" he says and I stare at him. "I guess you probably don't"

"I'm actually dating? Eric Barkley"

"Ahh... okay now I understand what happened earlier" he says as he pulls into my apartment complex. I guide him to where I stay and he pulls into a parking spot.

"Again, thank you Cole" I say opening the door.

"Of course" Cole says helping Naomi out the car and I go around to grab her. "Hey Jo"

"Yea?" I say looking at Cole.

"Dylan is difficult... but I promise he's a really great guy" he adds and I stare at him.

"Night Cole" I say turning around helping Naomi up to my apartment. Naomi was completely out of it! When I finally got her to my room, I took off her shoes and she lays back in the bed. I stand up and walk over to my bathroom and start to get ready for bed. I really wasn't even at the party for long, this night went by too fast. After I change, I turn off the light in the bathroom and my bedroom light and went to lay next to Naomi.

"Jo..." I hear her say.

"Yea..."

"I'm sorry" she says and I smile at her.