God knows how long Hoseok has been all gaga over him.
But when will He give that push that will drive Yoongi to Hoseok, in which they'll live happily ever after.

"Don't look now Hoseok, but Lee HyeonRi is approaching your ice prince" Taehyung smirks.

Despite the first part of that sentence, Hoseok's head whips round and he watches as that slag attempts to try to win over Hoseok man.

It wasn't that Hyeonri wasn't attractive, she was average looking without the 5000lbs of make up, but she wasn't good enough for his Yoongi, she also wasn't Hoseok soooo obviously she didn't stand a chance.

"Aish, all girls are the same" Jungkook looks away,

"Bruh, you're gay and in love with that alien, what do you know about girls" Jimin drawled.

The bickering between the two friends began, just Hoseok wasn't paying attention. The boy was too busy staring at the scene.

Hyeonri's hand went onto Yoongi's knee while the other played with the earrings he wore. They looked like a couple.

It made Hoseok's blood boil.
How dare she think she was worthy of such a god?!
How dare she think she even stood a chance?!

Mentally, Hoseok cheered when the ice prince flapped her hands away, got up and left. Ignoring the hurt and devastated look upon Hyeonri's face, Hoseok smiled widely.

Another one bites the dust

On the way out of the canteen, a paper slipped out of Yoongi's folder and quicker than you can say Min Yoongi, Hoseok had swept across the room and picked up the document.

"Yoongi-hyung! You dropped this!" He called out to the blonde haired man.

Upon the sheet were hastily written words, all structure in what looked like a song. There was so much crossings out and scribbles, it looked a mess.

Yoongi mustn't of heard the younger boy, because he had kept on walking and was now out of sight.

The school was huge, he could be anywhere, which is why Hoseok just pocketed the song and went back to the table his friends were at.

That night, Hoseok wrote out the basis of Yoongi's song and added his own phrasing to it. He wasn't good at music, but he liked the sound of it so he had a rough idea of what would sound good and what wouldn't.

It took Hoseok nearly all night to perfect the lyrics, even when the doubt that Yoongi wouldn't appreciate his efforts came into view, Hoseok tossed those negative thoughts away and carried on with his masterpiece.