열아홉

It was crazy how quickly you can go from strangers to such good friends with someone. 

How one little similarity sparked a friendship that was definitely meant to be. 

JaJa noona💄: Hoseok-ah, I'm here, where u at?

This was the case for Hoseok and Chunja. 

This girl was by far the loveliest yet coolest girl Hoseok had ever had the pleasure of meeting. She was a talented singer and had a heart of gold. 

It turns out she is half America, moving back to Seoul when she was fifteen. 

Chunja also got along really well with Hoseok's friends from school which made everything even more great about her. 

If Hoseok was straight, he would have totalLY considered dating her... but he wasn't... which she knew of!

Chunja was the most modern person in the whole of Seoul, she wasn't homophobic and she had the most beautiful mind ever, she was intelligent and amazing. 

"Yo, Hobi, wassup" Chunja smiled, her blue hair tied back into a high ponytail, she fist-bumped the younger like the cool girl she is, "Let's go grab a bite, I'm starving" 

The friends went into a nearby cafe, sitting at a table by the window and ordering their food and drinks.

Most of the gossip was exchanged by the two, that's how come Hoseok knew who was dating who in the Street Dogs. 

"How long have you known Yoongi?" Chunja inquired, 

"Since he transferred to my school five years ago" Hoseok sipped his milkshake, 

"You have like him, don't you?" 

Hoseok almost choked on his drink. Despite how close they were, Chunja didn't know Hoseok was gay or that he liked Yoongi.

"N-No, why do you say that" he tried to act normal, but his little facade was not bought by the clever Chunja,

"Hoseok, I won't judge you, plus its pretty obvious" the girl smiles reassuringly.

So, naturally, Hoseok spilled the beans, telling the last of his secrets to this girl of whom he trusted.

"But, Yoongi-yah is straight" Chunja said, "surely you know that"

"of course I do" he  sighed, "but I can't get him out of my head... now that we've gotten closer, I'm in love with him even more... noona, what should i do?"

Chunja was about to say something when a looming figure stood in front of their table.

"Dating older women, are ya, Hoseok?" Dagger smirked, his dark orbs full of amusement, "or are ya just pulling a Jin?"

"Ah piss off, Chanwoo" Chunja rolls her eyes, "You know people only tolerate you, your company is never wanted"

Dagger snarled and muttered a sharp threat to Chunja before slinking off.

Pulling a Jin? What's that meant to mean? The man was lovely.

As if she was a mind reader, Chunja explained.
It was known that Seokjin was underappreciated, but Hoseok didn't realise how nasty things could get. Apparently, some believe that the man was screwing Namjoon in order to remain in BigHit... despite being in the industry before the rapper was... or that something shady was happening between the rapper and singer.

"its horrible... especially when you have dick heads like Chunwoo" Chunja reached out for Hoseok's hand, "i won't tell anyone... it wouldn't be good for you, but you need to be careful. Don't make enemies with Chunwoo because he is a nasty piece of shit. Namjoon has a girlfriend, but it doesn't stop Chunwanker...  be careful and don't get too close to Yoongi, we can't have any accidents"

Hoseok nodded.

Chunja was definitely one of Hoseok's favourite people for a reason.

"oh, Hoseok-ah, hey"

Hoseok's heart thumped and Chunja had to compose herself to stop from laughing.

"Yo, JaJa noona" Yoongi greeted the girl,

"Waddup, Suga, what's poppin'" Chunja smiled,

"Not much" Yoongi turned to Hoseok, "You game tonight, JHope? You're not quitting on me"

"S-sure" Hoseok shrugged.

Chunja burst out laughing once Yoongi had left, teasing Hoseok lightly, much to his distaste.

Hoseok, like always, was looking forward to what could happen tonight. New adventures and experiences every time the two boys met up.

"You're so whipped" Chunja chuckled.

Yoongi and Hoseok, like him and Chunja, had gotten quite close, often meeting up and yeah.

This was what Hoseok had been hoping to achieve: alone time with his ice prince and for his skills to improve.

Thanks to Yoongi, his rapping and beat boxing skills had gotten so good, but according to Yoongi and Namjoon, he still had to come out of his shell and still had quite a bit to learn.

Alas, it was hard for Hoseok to concentrate when Yoongi was so near to him, taking his breath away which he needed to beat box, and to generally live. 

Chunja was an absolute angel though, and like Hoseok's feelings for Yoongi, he was sure that their friendship would last a long time.