서른 일곱

SIX MONTHS! 

THIS WAS HOSEOK AND YOONGI'S SIXTH MONTH ANNIVERSARY! 

Hoseok woke up in a really good mood, skipping down the stairs and smiling while making himself some scrambled eggs. 

It was nothing compared to Chunja and Jimin's eight month anniversary a few days ago where Jimin and Chunja celebrated in a very heterosexual way presumably, since they had been together longer, but it was still pretty important to the brunette and feeling spontaneous, dyed his hair. 

Jiwoo loved to dye her hair, something that inspired Jimin to dye his hair, and even had a whole box of hair dyes of a variety of colours, ranging from different shades of brown and blonde to bright pink and purple, so Hoseok snuck into the bathroom and nabbed one. 

It was a lighter shade that also gave some highlights to his natural brown hair, but it made his skin look more honey-kissed than it did with his dark locks. 

Sunday had no interesting prospects, and Hoseok was pretty sure that Yoongi was definitely not one for romance, therefore he was going to hop on some transportation and head over to his boyfriend's apartment. 

"You're looking happy" His mum pinched his cheeks affectionately, 

"I am" Hoseok beamed, shrugging on his jacket, 

"It is a girl, isn't it?!" His mum clapped her hands together, 

He sighs, chuckling. If only she knew. 

'OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE-"

"Whaddup, Jin hyung?" He waves good bye to his mum and steps outside of the house, 

"Hey, Hoseok-ah, wanna hang out?" The melodic voice of Seokjin, the angelic singer of Big Hit, spoke from the other side of his IPhone, 

"Oh, I was heading to Yoongi hyung's" 

"That's odd. When I called Namjoon-ah, he said he was at Yoongi-yah's" 

Frowning and feeling slightly down, Hoseok shrugged it off and changed his plans, heading to Seokjin's house instead. 

The taller male's home was so aesthetically pleasing, as if it itself was tumblr and instagram combined; plants in every crevice and pastel colour schemes that was just everything. 

He lived with his roommate, Dean, who, the moment Hoseok entered the house, came out of the shower only in a towel...

"Sup" 

His voice was so deep and raspy that Hoseok could of had a orgasm then and there. Everything about Dean was orgasm worthy, his dirty blonde hair, olive skin, blue eyes and chiselled body were all factors to the butterfly feeling in his lower stomach. 

"H-h-hello" Hoseok awkwardly averted his eyes. 

He was still shaken up from that erotic display of male anatomy as he and his hyung trotted up the stairs into his bedroom. 

"So Namjoon is at Yoongi's" He broke the silence, 

Seokjin's face twisted in what he had seen videos of babies do when they first eat lemons, "Yeah... we were gonna hang out today as well" 

Hoseok pursed his lips, "Hyung, are you and Namjoon... ya'know... you and Namjoon

A crease formed in the elder's forehead when his eyebrows dropped and knitted together, "There is a reason I no longer hang around you guys"