서른 다섯

Chunja's POV

Chunja's dream drifted to a close and the woman found herself conscious. She opened her eyes and gazed upon the handsome boy sleeping beside her.
Jimin was absolutely beautiful, even more so with his recently dyed orange bed head framing his face.
Everything about the teenager was angelic, his features, his voice, his touch, his moans, everything.
How could she had not fallen for him?

However, every time she wakes up next to him she mentally slaps herself.

Jesus Christ, Lee Chunja, he's sixteen and you're twenty three! This can't continue! You need to break it off!, Chunja scolds herself, rubbing her tired eyes.

How many times has she said that to herself?!
Too many.
But when Jimin smiles upon seeing her and pulls her into his warm embrace, all thoughts of parting ways would vanish and the only thought that would occupy Chunja's mind was: Park Jimin.

The blue-haired woman slipped out of her bed, sighing as she went into the bathroom.

Warm water splashed onto Chunja's pale skin, and she hummed a little tune to herself while she washed her locks and body.
Subsequently, she came out of the shower, tying a robe around herself and went into the kitchen, pouring a cup of coffee whilst checking her notifications...

💲TREET DOG💲❗✌

Pabo#1🎶💛👌: Got the pictures😏

ChanwooTheBastard🔪😧: Alright, Suga👏👍, send them to the gc and we'll print them

Pabo#1🎶💛👌: Ofc

YoungSHOOK👅😧: I feel sorry for ya

LilDickheadChoi💃😧: Who? Suga or the brat?

HH👟😧: **rat ;)

YoungSHOOK👅😧: Sugs, he has to have his dick in an ass

Hyena🐾😧: #GayBoi

Pabo#1🎶💛👌: Fuk off, I'm no fag
Pabo#1🎶💛👌: Click to see attachments

LittleShinhye👧😧: Mmm that's hot

BabyFaceKinam👶😧: Tf babe

KJoke🎧😧: Don't worry, Sugs, this all be over soon

ChanwooTheBastard🔪😧: Jung Hoseok will be no more

The woman exited the shameful group chat, putting the electronic device down.

This was horrific. It was so wrong and it pained Chunja to think that she was a part of this...

She quick dialled Yoongi, "Pick up, you pabo!" Chunja cussed when he declined her call.

This whole scheme was so wrong!

Yoongi was a straight boy messing with a gay one!
It was sick!

Chunja can barely look the bright teen in the eye!
Hoseok was such a lovely individual and this would hurt him so so so bad... which, naturally, was the aim of this disgraceful plan... just because some of the members are threatened by him!

...

The prick keeps refusing her calls!

Pabo#1🎶💛👌: Bitch, I'm sleepin, fuk off

Growling, she goes back into the bedroom and as quietly as she can, take some clothes from her wardrobe and dress herself in then...