스물 셋

The adrenaline was everything.
The crowd were absolutely fantastic and the other rappers were unbelievable.
What made it even better that there were scouts there too! Hoseok had a chance to prove himself worthy of a possible trainee contract.

"Look, Hoseok" Dagger slipped up next to him, not even sparing a glance as he spoke, "Don't worry, we don't expect you to do good; most of us are waiting on Namjoon and Yoongi to give up on you"

Hoseok knew better than to believe the things coming out of that bastard's mouth, "Well, I hope I can prove you wrong"

A dark chuckle hissed out of the taller's mouth, "I highly doubt it. Also, keep in mind that I speak the truth, so don't listen to the others, it pains me to watch you believe their lies"

The younger didn't know how to feel. He knew that Dagger shouldn't be trusted and all that jazz, and that he shouldn't be intimidated by the inked giant... but that was pretty hard...

Seokjin replaced the guy once he had left, giving Hoseok comforting words and encouragement.
Despite all that said about him, Jin was another lovely human being that Hoseok valued.

"You ready?" Yoongi looked pumped, but upon seeing his partner's face, he looked a lot more softer and human, "Hoseok, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this" the aforementioned male shook his head,

"Yes you can, I believe in you. Don't you think I would have stopped by now if I didn't think this fitted you" Yoongi snapped, "Now you show all these amateurs what  talent is"

This is exactly what Hoseok did, he went on stage and presented JHope,  telling everyone who he is and what he was.

Coming off the stage, Hoseok looked at his opposition, "Fucking bring your shit, it's on motherfucker"

Dagger had gone red in the face, a vein in his forehead popping out in anger, whereas the other more supportive side of the Street Dogs smirked and winked at Hoseok.

Chunja had the smuggest look upon her face and Jimin slapped Hoseok on the back in encouragement, but no one looked happier than Yoongi.

"Bring it on then, bitch, see if you can beat me" He crossed his arms, a smirk on his perfect face.

Hoseok was looking forward to this long weekend, it has prospects and challenges... and Hoseok had grown to love a challenge.