아홉

Hoseok was pumped, nervous, but pumped. 

"Boy, you crazy" Yoongi shook his head, backing up to his squad. 

Namjoon cracks his knuckles, blatantly attempting to intimidate Hoseok - he was doing a good job in scaring Jungkook though. 

"This kid wants to dance" He laughs maniacally, "This boy wants to play, be an adult, have it his way"

Slowly, the beat boxing girl picked up a beat and started producing incredible remixes with her mouth. 

"Look, I don't want no beef, No trouble, So let's keep it brief." Namjoon licked his lips, "I am your superior, you are inferior, trying to be bigger, haha motherfucker, this is a pathetic exterior, you're just a tiny terrier, compared to me, you are lesser, because I am greater" 

Hoseok wasn't prepared to go against a trainee who was obviously better than he was, but that wasn't going to faze him. 

"Trainee? Wow, in this industry, you're a measly flea, so you better flee with your tail between your legs, your ego fills your head, and you think you fill me with dread, you got it wrong, my rap is strong, it has been all along, you're just afraid because for once, the sun shines on me and you're in the shade" He fired back, smirking. 

"Daggers, daggers, my rap flies like daggers" The fake blonde guy ran forwards, "Bragger, bragger, that's all you are, all talk and no trouser. Swagger, you will be blown away by my swagger, you won't climb this ladder, ladder to fame, cuz you're a slacker, go on and packa that bag, you need to getta outta here before you fall and shatter" 

"What you call daggers, I call toothpicks" Hoseok was really getting into this, "What you call swagger, I call bullshit. Man,  you're so full of it, do you even know what to be call is? Cuz mate, this is not it. You're too late, I'm the new thing. You say I'm bait, hahaha that's sooooo funny, because I see you on my plate" 

The beat boxing girl ran forwards, "Yo" she was incorporating rapping into her beats! "What's... what's your name boy? Boy... boy... what's your name, boy... boy... boY" She went off into some extreme bass, "You ain't nothin boy... you ain't nothing... nothing, boy... you won't ever, ever, ever be something, boy... boy... boy" 

Hoseok had practised this style and incorporation before and he was sure he was at least at her level.

"Say my name" It was difficult and hurt his lungs, but he was going to do it, "You won't forget... my name... my namE... my naME... you won't forgeT my naME!" And his beat drop was way more intense than hers. 

He was so proud of himself as he put her to shame. The girl's face fell: her brow knitted and a pout fell upon her overly drawn lips. 

From the corner of his eye, he saw Yoongi with a small smirk on his face and he whispered something to Seokjin. 

"You won't forget my name" He finished off with, 

Another girl ran forwards, this girl had a septum piercing that was overly detailed and made her nose look so small, "Say your name then, state yourself, so I can write it down and put you on a bookshelf. My name is Young-sook, and I'm on top, you'll be shook, but I pull out of my gun and release a shot. Just like Dagger said, you'll fall, before your book has even been read, and that makes you a fool tryin to conquer us all"

"Young-sook, more like young-bull, that piercing makes you a fool, and you have the audacity to call me the fool. Honey, I'm a jewel, but you look like a schooool drop out" Hoseok loved the freedom of rapping, anything can really be said, "and your rapping is more like a shout, is your ego making you loud? It's not attractive, so go back to being invisible in that crowd" 

Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin were jamming along, so proud of their boy, they were also very supportive in the way that every time Hoseok unleashed a burn they would shout 'ooooohhhhh'. 

Young-sook look generally hurt and ready to pull out a gun and shoot Hoseok, but Hoseok took that as a win. 

He thought that he had won until Yoongi stepped out, licking his lips and running his fingers through his hair. He look ready and Hoseok anticipating his attack. 

"Youth nowadays, no respect in what they say, but scared in every way, is it fight or flight and most chose fight and fight as they might, they now have a plight, knocked to the ground, they see the light, because their bark is worse than their bite for someone as small as a mite" Yoongi was rapping so fast, he might as well be spitting flames, "What you say is right, but it doesn't make it right, you have to be polite, boy, your lack of manners give me a fright, it's not even halloween night and you're here acting like a demon alright, what happened to the sweet boy at school who tried to avoid a fight, but now his rapping and this is his device, not following his superior's advice and this is his sacrifice, also his suicide, he won't survive before the sunrise, he must be exorcised to release the poltergeist inside, I might as well say goodbye, sure to be shot down by his reply, he's stolen the spotlight from most of yall, now you can't stand upright, his bite is that of a snake, poisonous to his delight, but I have the anti-venom to keep yall alive, so we'll survive and plan his demise" 

Yoongi hadn't even broken a sweat and Hoseok was so taken aback he didn't even know what he could say. 

He couldn't diss his prince! Especially since Yoongi looked so hot right now... 

So instead, he rolled off beat-boxing girl's tune, performing an intricate and impressive tune before ending a single bass drop.

Therefore, by doing this, Hoseok had surrendered.

A/N: I was writing this whilst listening to some awesome beat boxers likes BigMan, Hiss, NaPoM, Mad Twinz; you should definitely check them out. Also, 1010 words! Damn, that's the most I've ever written in a story and I'm pretty proud of those freestyle raps.