일곱

Yeah, Hoseok wasn't over the small, irrelevant compliment because YOONGI SAID THAT HIS BEAT BOXING WAS EPIC!

That sentence was enough for a whole week supply of Hoseok's contagious grin. Those words coming from that particular mouth was everything to him, meaningless to others, but meaningful to him. It what made him want to try extra hard at all which he was trying to achieve; this made everything more worth it!

Even though they weren't fully supportive of Hoseok's decision to try and win Yoongi over by invading in his outside-of-school life in a fairly 'yandere' way, the three boys plus Jungkook made there way to the park on the Saturday at the same time they were there the Saturday before. 

Hoseok had planned all the nights before of what he was going to do and even yesterday the four practised in the privacy of Jungkook's house. 

Taehyung and Jimin were singers - even with Taehyung convinced that his rapping skills were 'off the charts', albeit being there last Saturday - and Jungkook was very flexible in the fact that he could sing really well and also rap mildly well. 

"I'm scared" Jungkook looks nervously behind himself, awaiting the glimpse that will send his nerves pushing his stomach into his throat, 

"Babe, there's nothing to be scared about, you've got this" Taehyung gave his boyfriend a reassuring kiss on the cheek. 

Taehyung was really something else. He didn't care about any repercussions or anything. He was a free-spirit and no one told him what to do or say. 

It was hard to not say that it wasn't because society was homophobic because it is, especially in their school. 

Taehyung and Jungkook were forced out into the open about their relationship which was horrific for the two boys. One day, Jungkook entered school with unblemished skin, but he left school with so many bruises upon his olive skin. Taehyung was even pushed down the stairs and many other horrible things. All because they were in love with each other. 

He shut the haters up by punching one of the very, very 'populars' square in the jaw, fracturing it, and then kissing Jungkook right in front of the gaping crowd. 

Of course, gay people existed in society and in their school, but all were too scared about what would happen if they opened up about their sexuality. Although, there were none that Hoseok could name directly except himself, Tae and Kookie, and gossip travels extraordinarily quickly around their school. 

"Ready?" Jimin asked. 

The boys nodded and Hoseok began his mouth magic, Jungkook spurting out some freestyle with Taehyung and Jimin slowly getting further and further into it. 

What they were creating just with their mouths was awesome and it was just so cool to let loose and actually enjoy this time they had. Jimin added some lyrics to Jungkook's rap which made it even more awesome! 

"When you're quite finished, maybe we will show you exactLY what it means to spit flames"