스물 둘

Road trip! Road trip! Road trip!

They were going on a road trip! Road trip! Road trip!

All of the Street Dogs were going to and participating in this major concert and competition!

It was so awesome!

"Noona, I'm so nervous" Hoseok turned to Chunja, "What if I mess up?'

"Then mess up but do it stylishly" She grinned, ruffling the younger's hair.

Jimin was here also - mainly to try and make an impression on AeYaeBaby, while Jungkook and Taehyung took this opportunity to not come and be alone and do things couples do alone *wink wonk"

"You won't do badly because I've trained you" Yoongi turned around in his seat to contribute, putting hand in Hoseok's knee.

From the corner of his eye, Hoseok saw Dagger - who had recently shaved his head - whisper something to Youngsook and Lil' Ch0i. It couldn't have been good, because it resulted in the other three glancing over their shoulders at the three in the back seats.

"They're scared of me" Chunja whispered to Hoseok, she must have seen them too then, "Its the reason they haven't touched you yet"

"Huh?" Jimin had obviously been filled in on the whole situation by Hoseok,

"You haven't seen me when I'm mad, sweetie" She flashed Jimin a bittersweet grin, "I can get real nasty"

Hoseok couldn't imagine sweet Chunja mad enough to scare someone like Dagger or Lil Ch0i, but he wasn't going to challenge her on it... he didn't really want to find out what might happen.

The two boys made eye contact in a shocked frenzy, Jimin had his eyebrows pracitcally reaching his recently dyed scarlet hair and Hoseok's expression mirrored this. 

They got their hotel where the group decided on their rooms and who shared with who, mainly the couples have a room to themselves and those who were doing partnered work in the concert/competition. 

"Hoseok, make a choice, room with Yoong, or room with me and noona" Jimin curged. 

This left Hoseok in a predicament, because his heart was obviously screaming Yoongi, but his head told him that it would be wiser to be with his besties. 

"JHope, leggo" Yoongi called, "I wanna run through some stuff" 

"I guess it'll just be me and noona" Jimin sighed, but then smirked, "Try and not jump on your ice prince, Hobi"

Hoseok didn't need to punch Jimin for that comment, because Chunja did it for him. 

Quickly waving to his best friends, the brunette ran off to catch up with Yoongi. 

There were two nicely sized beds with a view of the city, Hoseok was even able to see the venue from the window, which was actually quite attractive. 

Unpacking didn't take too long, giving the boys enough time to make a few slight adjustments to their performances, as what was going to happen was there going to be a day were pairs who wanted to perform together to perform, people by themselves, and after that the battles would take place. Singers, beat boxers, dancers and rappers. 

In the end, they would all be facing each other... which could be considered dangerous... 

He had been told by Chunja to be careful and not to anger any of the volatile members like Dagger and Youngsook, because they could take the smallest things like defeating them personally. 

Although, on the other hand, Yoongi had said to whip their asses...

Who to listen to was a bit of a problem but Hoseok was too ready and pumped for this to hold back.