서른

Hoseok had had enough! 

He was done! 

He was completely through with Yoongi looking him dead in the eye and maliciously crushing his heart. It happened too often for it to be coincidental, in fact, Taehyung has said that the bastard waits, looking at Hoseok until the other catches his eye and then performs his satanic ritual of kissing that new girl, Park Yerin. 

Hoseok wanted to go up to the girl and tell her exactly what will happen to her, tell her this is all a fling, a distraction that won't last long, and she'll be left brokenhearted and feeling worthless. 

However, he never said or did anything about it. He was too much of a coward, and he was too frustrated by the whole situation. Instead, he would hang out after school in the dance studio or music rooms or his friends... it was strange how things change... before all this shit, he would be walking with Yoongi to a cafe to eat and get ready for a 'show down', but now, he felt alone. 

Except on the Wednesday when Yerin was exclaiming to her friends that she and Yoongi had sex the night before, Hoseok decided that he better step in.

"Yerin"

The girl turned around, her bright eyes shining, "Oh, hey Hoseok... what's wrong? We didn't have physics homework, did we?" 

He exhaled, but before he could say anything, Hoseok heard raucous and turned around to see the popular kids surrounded by nearly all of the school, papers in their hands. 

Hoseok could hear his name being said more than ten times, and fear struck in his heart... 

Especially when over one hundred heads turned and every eye was upon him. 

A word was shouted. 

A nasty word. 

A word that wished Hoseok could become invisible spontaneously. 

Then it was said accompanied by an intensifying adjective. 

Soon, like a language class, that word was put into longer sentences that hurt even more. 

"Hoseok... is it true?" Yerin's expression was shocked, 

"EW! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US!" Her friends grabbed her arm and ran away. 

Was it worse the fact that quite a lot of people knew him because he used to hang around Yoongi, so that now more attention was on him than when it was Jungkook and Taehyung being discovered. 

A printed paper skimmed in front of Hoseok and his breath hitched in his throat. 

It was a picture of his bare chest and neck covered in the bright purple hickies of the morning after he and Yoongi had done the 'shame-shame'. 

The sheet had been printed double sided, presenting another horrific image, and it seemed that there were endless pictures as in each hand, there was something scandalous on it that was different to the person next to them's. 

This was... this was... this was... hOLY fUCKING sHIT!

He quickly turned and began to rapidly walk away. 

Of course the popular guys began tormenting him as he jogged away, shouting out all those horrible slurs, and Hoseok soon realised that this was all Dagger's doings. No one else from school except Jimin - and he would definitely NOT do something like this - had been on the trip! 

BUMP!

Hoseok looked up and saw Yoongi... 

"OMG!" Yerin shrieked, "Hoseok is banging MY BOYFRIEND!" 

Her boyfriend's face dropped from confuse to utterly disgust. 

"Hoseok" Yoongi growled, "Explain what's happening... Right now!"

"I don't know" Hoseok's eyes were pricking with tears, "I don't know what's happening!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" He snatched the piece of paper from Yerin's hands, 

A boy called DaYoung stepped forwards, he was another 'popular', "Is that you, Yoongi?" 

Yoongi looked at the picture... it very obviously him getting a blowjob from Hoseok.

"OF COURSE IT FUCKING ISN'T!" The mint-haired man turned sharply to Hoseok, "I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT! I'M NOT LIKE HIM! HOSEOK IS FUCKING OBSESSED WITH ME! HE'S SO FUCKED UP! HOW DARE HE?!"

Everything went in slow motion. 

Yoongi fisting Hoseok's hair, yanking his head up and repeatedly punching him in the torso. 

Soon, most of the other popular boys joined in. 

They were cussing him out, beating him until he tasted blood on his tongue. 

In his bleary eyes, Hoseok saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Jungkook trying to cut through the crowd of people shouting 'beat that fag'. 

Eventually, he was dragged up and out of the place, and he was crying and shaking so hard. 

The boys decided to skip the rest of school and head home; Jimin called Chunja and told her all that happened. The girl left her work, picked the four up in her car and drove to her apartment. 

She was so, sO, SO angry, like, the girl went OFF! Chunja had a flipping knife in her hand while she was pacing. 

In the end, Jimin had to call her down, pressing little kisses to her check and hand. 

The girl cleaned Hoseok up and aided to his wounds, being a better sister than his own biological one. 

The doorbell rung, followed by hasty knocks.

All of them froze. 

"Chunja!" 

Hoseok's head shot to the door and fresh tears threatened to fall from his face.

A/N: Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm so sorry! It was very hard for me to write this, emotionally and physically. I'm sorry if I triggered anyone with the slurs, and yeah.