여섯

Now, Hoseok was even more in love with Yoongi. 

The side he saw on Saturday left him drooling, just like how Jimin was over that beat boxing girl.

Maybe, if he tried hard enough, he too could become a rapper, or maybe he could at least be a beatboxer... He would have to practise soooo much.

It would all be so that Yoongi could notice him and he would stop at nothing until that day comes. 

So, every night he would do what he could to improve his non-existent skills, even if that meant annoying his sister, Jiwoo. 

"My question is how will you show your 'skills' to a not interested Yoongi?" 

Why was Jimin such a pessimist?!
Where there is a will, there is a way!
At least... That's what Hoseok liked to think.

However, he had not come to the bridge and now that the question was out there, how will he cross this bridge?

Ah! Hoseok hated obstacles, especially ones preventing him from getting to his love! But, contradictory to that, he loved a challenge... Although the quest for Yoongi to become his had been going on since the very beginning - since Hoseok knew that there was a reason that he didn't have a gag reflex *nudge nudge wink wink*

Whilst tackling the task of algebra, he almost had a heart attack when someone broke his train of thought and tapped him on the shoulder. He was even more shook when he saw that someone was Yoongi. In fact, he was so shooketh that he fell off his chair!

Oh my god! Well done, Hoseok! You're just completely embarrassed yourself in front of Yoongi!, he thought angrily to himself.

But things got worse when the teenager attempted to stand up, but ended up bashing his head against the adjacent desk.

Just kill me now, please God.

Yoongi chuckled!

okay, don't kill me right now... I wanna hear that hot chuckle one more time.

Fumbling back onto his chair, Hoseok turned to the blonde, "May I help you?"

His heart did a flip when Yoongi's eyes did a once over of Hoseok's body, licking his lips slowly.

MUST. REMAIN. CALM. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Did I scare you?" He smirked,

"Haha" Hoseok nervously laughed, "No, what made you think that?"

Yoongi shrugged, chuckling afterwards, making Hoseok melt inside.

"Your beat boxing is epic" He commented,

Hoseok had been so used to trying to beat box in his spare time - while washing up, doing homework, cleaning etc - that he had been subconsciously doing it in maths class!

"T-Thanks" he tried to hide his blush.

Seeing no further outcome of the conversation, both boys returned to their work.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH