서른 여덟

Hoseok had promptly left Jin's shortly after receiving the beckoning text from his boyfriend, Seokjin giving him a firm hug and fond farewell while Dean shook his hand and winked at the younger... well... it could possibly be a twitch or something, so Hoseok wasn't going to immediately melt like ice cream under the azul gaze of the beautiful could-be-model. 

The journey from Seokjin's to Yoongi's was longer than necessary but the hour and half was worth it when he made it in front of the mint-haired man's door. 

"Hoseok-ah" Yoongi smiled, letting the brunette into his apartment, "Why did it take you so long?" 

"I was at Seokjin hyung's" Hoseok plopped on the couch like it was his own home, 

"Why were you at hyung's?" 

This made Hoseok smirk and feel a bit powerful over the situation, Yoongi had his words tinged with jealousy and in a bit of a sadistic way, Hoseok felt powerful. 

"You know he has this really hot roommate, I'm not even kidding, like drop-dead gorgeous" Hoseok grinned, seeing Yoongi's face go blank and emotionless, 

"Would you fuck him?" 

He was also feeling a bit frisky, so of course he crawled onto his boyfriend's lap, "Why would I fuck him when I have you to play with?" and Hoseok began to kiss Yoongi's long, delectable neck. 

There was something different from how the elder usually is. Hoseok wasn't really the dominating type and often let Yoongi do that since he enjoyed the power better, but today, something was off. 

"Hoseok, please, not today" His long fingers dug into the brunette's waist, 

This was so strange, never once had Yoongi dismissed his advances, as the occasional dominance from Hoseok was enjoyed by him although it was something that didn't last long given that Yoongi would always top him when it came to the sexy stuff *wink wink*

"Nah, b, you want it" Hoseok laughed, grinding his hips against Yoongi's and gripping the hem of his t-shirt, 

"Hoseok, stop" Yoongi kept slapping Hoseok's fumbling finger's away. 

After more unsuccessful attempts to strip Yoongi of his t-shirt, Hoseok sat back on his boyfriend's lap, frowning. This hurt a lot more than what it should have done! So, the brunette grabbed handful's of Yoongi's top and yanked the man to him, their chests smashing together, releasing a pained gasp from the elder. 

"You're making Hoseokie upset, oppa" Hoseok growled, "So shut up and let Hoseok-ah kiss you" 

He crashed his lips onto Yoongi's slightly chapped ones, knotting his finger's in his vaguely greasy hair. 

Everything was wrong with this. 

EVERYTHING!

Yoongi wasn't kissing him back, the body beneath Hoseok was not moving, stiff and tense. The younger pulled away briefly, staring into the dark eyes of his boyfriend, searching for the true meaning of this rejection. 

"Kiss me, Yoongi" Hoseok whined, thumping his fist onto Yoongi's pectoral, "Why aren't you kissing me?!" 

Sighing, a quick and unwilling peck was placed on the brunette's pouting lips, that Hoseok did try to make longer, in vain however.

EVERYTHING!

The amount of times Hoseok has been punished by his boyfriend for not giving him enough attention when he wanted it, so ultimately this was going to happen to Yoongi for once which Hoseok may secretly enjoy. 

"Why are you so mean?!" He sulked, "I want attention and you're not giving me any" 

The younger teenager gripped the older teenager's wrist, replicating how it's been done to him before, and pinning them onto the sofa above Yoongi's head. 

"Don't make me punish you" Hoseok tried to sound sexy and menacing, 

"Let's role-play" Yoongi whispered, saying it so quietly that even Hoseok almost didn't hear it, "What are you going to do to me, Hoseok?! What are you going to do with me?!"

This made sense now. Hoseok was going to enjoy this, and he knew that Yoongi would enjoy this. 

"I don't want this! Stop!" The elder cried out as the brunette pulled his t-shirt off, 

The whole idea of this game egged and turned on Hoseok, growling out, "You know you want this"

There was grinding. There was groping. There was stinging kisses. 

His boyfriend whimpered and cried out under his touch, allowing Hoseok to dominate him and make it even more endearing. 

"Did you like that, baby?" Hoseok had NEVER called Yoongi baby, it was always daddy or oppa or hyung or prince, so when he said baby, Yoongi's eyes widened and curved into a shocked smirk which he quickly transformed into his unwilling character, 

"No! You shoved your dick up my ass!" He complained, "And it hurt so much!"

Another new thing that they had done on this anniversary, they had switched roles! Hoseok was the dom/top, having Yoongi's glorious butt around his cock, making him beg and moan shamefully. 

"Happy anniversary, oppa" Hoseok laughed, kissing his lover's forehead, 

"Seriously though, I'm so sorry that I do this to you, but at the same time not" Yoongi shook his head, "Although, my ass actually hurts so damn much, I don't think I'll be able to walk" 

Like a good boyfriend, Hoseok helped the poor man into his clothes onto the couch, making some sweet tea and taking care of the beautiful boy.

"Give me attention next time" He said, in a matter of fact way, 

Yoongi chuckled, "but that wouldn't have equalled to that amazing three-quarters of an hour" 

The rest of the day was spent cuddling on the couch, watching t.v and feeding each other snacks whilst drinking coke before ordering pizza, taking a joint shower and crawling into bed. 

"Night, babe" Yoongi yawned, 

"G'night, Yoongz" Hoseok softly nuzzled the mint-haired man's neck, snuggling up to him, "I love you" 

"Luv you too" The elder popped a kiss onto the tired boy's forehead, 

"Mm love you more" 

"Yeah probably"