여덟

Hoseok's heart hammered against his chest, and he feared that his heart was slowly beating its way out of his body, and if someone were to see his bare pectoral, they would see a heart imprint. 

All of them were far more terrifying in front of you than below you, seen from a tree. 

Jungkook's face has taken on an ashen greyness to it, his body frozen in shock and horror; Taehyung slipped to his boyfriend's side, taking his hand and pulling him into a side embrace, keeping an arm around his waist. Jimin's eyes were trained onto that beat boxing girl, the corner of his lips twisted up in what looks like a cross between a smile and a smirk. 

Namjoon stepped forwards, a mischievous glint in his dark eyes, "Are you finished now?" 

All the boys could do was nod feebly. It would be a lie to say that the boys weren't intimidated by the group of about twelve individuals. 

Yoongi wasn't looking at Hoseok, he was too busy listening to whatever that fake blonde was saying. 

How long had they been standing there listening to the four? 

Seokjin slid over to Yoongi and that yellow haired mess - Yoongi was the only guy to look good with blonde hair in Hoseok's only opinion. Seokjin looked over to the four younger boys before moving to Namjoon. 

Whatever Seokjin had said, amused Namjoon and he fist bumped Yoongi, before pinching Seokjn's chin affectionately. 

"Look" he squared his shoulders, lifting up his chin, "You don't have enough to make it in music, so if you don't mind, fuck off" 

Rood! Hoseok was sure that Jungkook would happily fly out of here along with Jimin and go grab some ice-cream on the way back to Jimin's house, and in no way ready to want to look like a complete idiot in front of people who were obviously superior to him, Hoseok was ready to scuttle outta there too.

"Challenge accepted!" Taehyung declared before the others could do anything about it, "Hoseok has it all! Rap! Beat-boxing! Dance! You ain't nothing!"

Sometimes, Hoseok just wanted to bitch slap Taehyung, other times, he wanted to punch Taehyung. This boy was too careless and such a gryffindor in the sense that he would dive head first into a bush of stinging nettles without a second thought, while the self-preservation from slytherin that Hoseok had opposed Taehyung's fast-paced with no hesitation life. 

Namjoon, believing at first that he had won, was ready to spring upon Taehyung, but Hoseok's ice prince stepped forwards before any possible damage could be done. 

He had to control his hormones as Yoongi leaned really close to him, his breath upon his neck as he spoke directly into Hoseok's ear. 

"Hoseok" Yoongi smiled, but it wasn't really a smile, it was far too menacing to be a smile, 

"Yoongi" Two could play at this game... and applaud Hoseok for not stuttering when his crush was literally within kissing distance, 

"Go home, you know you don't wanna mess with these guys, you know you're not good enough, so do me a favour and go home" He spoke in a whisper. 

Hoseok could have listened, but now he had a fire in his belly and those flames were roaring out of control. 

Namjoon was passive aggressive towards the boys and Yoongi was being menacing, so now the whole group believed the boys to be cowards and untalented.

He was going to show them. 

He was going to show Namjoon and Yoongi and all of them who he was and that he had everything they had and more! 

"You're still here?" The fake blonde jerked his eyebrow viciously.  

Hoseok was going to show them, "Yup" 

Taehyung smirked and looked directly at Namjoon, "He's ready, so bring it"

The atmosphere was tense, but it felt amazing. 

To Hoseok, the tension was like petrol and it was igniting his flame, making it bigger and brighter. 

He was now a dragon and Hoseok was ready to breathe fire.