1D- You're a VS model and he doesn't know

Liam:

You quickly tried to change into your "work outfit" of the day. Pulling into the parking lot of the Victoria Secret store you grabbed your heels and jacket and ran inside before you were late. You clocked in and took a second to catch your breath before walking out. "Excuse me miss, could you help me find something for my girlfriend?" A voice asked behind you. Turning around you were met face to face with a smiling Liam. "Oh um hey Li." you said awkwardly blushing. "Hi l-Babe?!" he looked you up and down and smiled wider. You rolled your eyes and pointed to a set on lingerie you liked. "We'll talk about this at home." he said winking and walking away to buy the lingerie and go home before he was spotted.

Harry:

"Babe what's this?" Harry asked holding up your old Victoria Secret modeling book. "Nothing." you quickly said trying to grab the book. "Let's have a look shall we." he said opening the book. "Damn cupcake. You're even hotter than I thought." he smirked flipping through the pages. "Harry give it back or no sex for a week." you threatened. "Do you still have theses outfits?!" he closed the book dropping it into your hands completely ignoring your empty threat. "of course I do I would be stupid to get rid of these beautiful pieces of clothing." you said placing down the book.  You began searching for the boxes of "clothes" before Harry could find them."Found one!" Harry yelled excitedly running into the room with a box. "Oh no." you groaned into your hands. "Oh yes!" Harry said hurriedly opening the box.

Niall:

"C'mon please! You've never taken me to your work or even told me where you work. Please Princess!" Niall pleaded pouting. He didn't know yet, obviously, but you guessed it was time he found out that you were a VS angel. "Fine." you sighed grabbing your keys. "Yeah!" he cheered grabbing your hand and kissing your cheek. You drove down to the photoshoot and grabbed your robe from under the backseat. Niall looked at you but you ignored it and walked into the building hand and hand. " Hey Stacey." you greeted the receptionist. "Hey girl. Oh I see you finally brought the boyfriend." she winked at you. "Wish me luck!" you shouted over your shoulder leading Niall down the hallways walking into studio 11. "You're a Victoria Secret model?" he questioned finally putting together the pieces. "Yup." you said waiting for hair and makeup. "Damn that's hot." he whispered making you smile.

Zayn:

"Zayn are you hungry?" you yelled to your boyfriend. After a few seconds of silence you asked again but were just met with more silence. You walked to the game room where Zayn usually was watching futból (soccer) or playing video games. As you walked in you looked at the TV in time to see yourself walk down the runway of a Victoria Secret show. You quickly changed the TV to a random channel before Zayn saw anymore. "Hey! I was watching my smoking hot girlfriend, who didn't  bother to tell me she was a Victoria Secret model, walk in a fashion show! You rolled your eyes and asked the question you originally came in to ask. "Are you hungry?" you sassed. "For you I am." he growled grabbing your waist and pulling you into his lap.

Louis:

"See you later babe! I'm out with the boys to go to an event management set up for us to go to. Love you!" your boyfriend Louis yelled on his way out the door. "Bye babe! Love you!" you yelled back. As you heard the door close you ran upstairs grabbing your bag and keys running out the door to your car. You drove to the show, parking in the backstage lot, and ran over to your dressing room. You were the main model to walk out for the first set of the show. Getting your hair and makeup done, a knock at the door signalled you had 10 minutes left to finish getting ready. You put on your outfit and walked to the stage entrance preparing to walk out. The music started and you walked out standing in the middle of the runway as the other models walked back and forth beside you. Your eyes met a familiar pair of icy blue ones and your eyes widened a bit. As the last model walked out you walked down the runway hearing catcalls from every direction, but a certain boys' stood out amongst the rest. As you walked back you stopped in front of them turned and winked blowing a kiss before continuing down the runway to backstage to get ready for the next set.

*********

comment

vote

love me

*Lucifer*