5sos preference: Wedding Series #3 The Night Before

Ashton: You sat with your bridesmaids, watching a romantic comedy that each of you had seen about a dozen times and chatting lightly. You were out of the conversation, though. You couldn’t focus, your mind wandering to thoughts of your big day, which began in just a few hours. You quietly picked up your phone, hoping to send Ashton a text without interference from any of your well meaning bridesmaids. Just as you unlocked your phone a message came in from Ashton. You laughed to yourself as you read, "IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS YOU WILL BE WIFED!" You quickly typed back a response: "I was just about to text you…I can’t stop thinking about tomorrowwww." You waited only seconds for Ashton’s returning message which read, "Still stressing? :(" "Just excited now ;)" you typed back instantly. "Get out of your room asap I’m on your floor," Ashton responded right away. “I’m gonna go, er, check on the bouquets,” you informed your friends, “I just keep worrying that we forgot something. It’ll calm me down.” You excused yourself without further explanation and ran into Ashton almost immediately. “I needed to see you,” Ashton explained before grabbing your face and kissing you sweetly. “We’re gonna be married,” you realized aloud. “The married-est,” Ashton confirmed with a grin. You shook your head in disbelief, smiling up at him as you tried to wrap your head around the fact that he was going to be yours forever. “I love you,” you whispered suddenly. “Well, that’s a relief,” Ashton joked before kissing you again. Suddenly your phone buzzed with a text from your maid of honor. "We know you’re with Ashton," it read, "Get back here!" "I gotta go," you told Ashton with a pout, "They’re onto us." You kissed him again, your hands lingering on his warm skin before you hurried back to the room. 

Michael: A knock at your hotel room door drew the attention of you and your bridesmaids instantly. “Room service!” a voice called out in a foreign accent none of you could place. “We didn’t order room service!” one of your friends yelled back, not bothering to get up from the game you were in the middle of. “Well, it’s here anyway!” the voice returned, dropping the accent. “I mean, it’s here anyway!” the voice repeated with the accent in full swing. “I’ll get it,” your maid of honor volunteered, striding toward the door impatiently. “What are you doing here?” she asked the second the door was opened. “Oh, uh, I was hoping Y/n would come to the door,” you all heard Michael explain, sounding both disappointed and embarrassed. “Aren’t your groomsmen supposed to keep you in your room?” your maid of honor inquired, narrowing her eyes at your fiance. “They fell asleep,” Michael mentioned weakly, “Can’t I just say hi?” “Y/n,” your friend sighed, “It’s your clingy groom.” The girls all laughed as you got up from your seat and hurried to the door. “Hey, baby,” you greeted, kissing him instantly. “I missed you,” he murmured against your lips. “Can’t you keep it in your pants until tomorrow?” one of your friends called out, making the others laugh as Michael flipped her off. “It is supposed to be a girls’ night,” you informed him apologetically. “I know, I know,” Michael pouted, “I just wanted to say I love you.” “I love you, too,” you answered easily. “Y/n, it’s your turn and if you’re not playing I’m taking your points!” a bridesmaid shouted, growing impatient. “Two seconds,” you responded with a sigh before giving your attention back to Michael. “Sorry your friends fell asleep,” you chuckled. “Sorry your friends are making you play board games,” he returned with a smirk. Laughing, you kissed him again, until your maid of honor pulled you away and shut the door. 

Luke: “Luke,” you whispered into the phone, “I’m, uh, I’m at your backdoor.” “Are you serious?” he chuckled in amusement. You didn’t answer, but instead waited for him to open the door for you. “How did you get over here?” he asked. He watched laughingly as you pulled off your coat, left scantily clad in the ‘Bride to Be’ pajama set your bridesmaids had given you. “I told them I was going to get popcorn,” you informed him with a shrug. “Did you get lost on the way to the grocery store?” Luke inquired with a laugh. “My mom is driving me crazy,” you shared, “Even now she won’t stop going over all the decisions she thinks I should have made differently.” “Do any of those decisions include who the groom is?” Luke wondered seriously. You laughed, shaking your head. “Then it’ll be fine,” he assured you, pulling you into his arms. He rested his chin on the top of your head and wrapped his arms tightly around your shoulders as yours snaked around his torso. “Tomorrow is gonna be perfect,” he whispered into your hair. “I can’t believe I get to marry you,” you mumbled against his bare chest. “I can’t believe you want to,” Luke returned. You felt his chest shake as he laughed at his own joke, and you couldn’t help but smile up at him. He leaned down, connecting his lips to yours, his hands wandering to the small of your back and pressing you closer. “What do we have here?” a voice you both instantly recognized as Ashton’s inquired as what must have been every light in Luke’s house flickered on. You squinted at the three boys in the hallway, forgetting momentarily that you were not supposed to be here. “Last minute wedding stuff,” Luke lied, although he knew no one believed it. “Cute pajamas, Y/n,” Calum complimented with elevated eyebrows and a smug grin. Luke grabbed your coat, wrapping it around you protectively. “I was just leaving,” you explained, rolling your eyes. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” Luke mumbled with a wide grin. “Can’t wait,” you responded as you stepped out the door. “Oh wait!” you stopped him suddenly, “Do you have any popcorn?”

Calum: “You need a good night’s sleep!” your maid of honor insisted as she pushed you into the second story bedroom that was yours for the night. “I’m not tired, though,” you pouted. “We’re all going to sleep, too,” she assured you. “No you’re not,” you guessed flatly. “Well, you’re the bride, so you need sleep,” she ordered before shutting your door firmly. You sighed, flopping onto the freshly made bed in anguish. Suddenly you heard a sharp tap. You sat up, looking around for the source of the noise when you heard it again. Your attention was drawn to the window as the third tap came, caused by a rock bouncing against the window pane. You slid the window open and peered into the darkness to see the brilliant smile of Calum Hood below. “What are you doing here?” you whispered down to him. “I can’t sleep alone!” he answered in what you guessed was the world’s loudest whisper, “Just let me up!” You looked around the room quickly before informing him, “I don’t know how to get you up here!” He sighed, searching around him and deciding on the large tree beside the house. You watched anxiously as he climbed from branch to branch. Soon enough he was level with the window. He clambered inside head first, making as much noise as he possibly could on the way. “I made it,” he grunted as he fell to the floor. “And I’m sure you alerted my bridesmaid-guards, too,” you frowned, hoping that no one would be coming to check on what the commotion was. You stretched out a hand, helping your foolish fiance to his feet. “I needed to be with you,” Calum admitted sheepishly. You smiled, pulling him onto the bed and snuggling up to him. You distractedly placed kisses on his shoulder, mumbling into his warm skin, “I’m glad you’re here.” He brought the covers over the two of you and pulled you against him, his warmth making you instantly sleepier. “Goodnight my bride to be,” he whispered against your skin so you could feel the grin that spread over his lips. “I love you,” you responded as you drifted off to sleep.

***********************************************************************

you know what i'm gonna say... vote comment share blah blah blah

Annoying child: shut up!

me: well then someone needs a nap.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS I REALLY APPREICIATE THEM :D

so anyways thanks for reading and surprise me with the votes. i'll surprise you with the update. :D

bye my beautiful baby turtles!!

_xxsuperwomanxx_