1D Punk: First Date

Harry: "Hey... I'm not ready yet" you rush, opening the door to find Harry in the hallway of your apartment building. He's early for your date and that, you were not expecting. "That's alright, I can wait" he tells you with a genuine smile and you let him inside your precious apartment. "Just, take a seat" you tell him, hurrying back down the hall towards your bedroom as he takes a seat on the plum covered couch in your living room. Peering around the doorframe, you take a glance at Harry's attire to try and figure out what would be appropriate to wear for your date. He's in all black, which isn't surprising; black straight legged jeans, a black v-neck, black coat, and black boots. His curls are carelessly flicked over his forehead with his chest plate on display.

He had taken his snakebites out, you notice with a smile. You dress in a simple pair of dark washed skinny jeans tucked inside a pair of caramel colored leather boots and a white button down. You pull your loose curls back with a narrow black headband and spritz your Chanel perfume on your neck before grabbing your purse. "Ready?" Harry asks, standing when you appear from your bedroom and you give him a nervous smile. "Don't worry, we're not doing anything crazy" Harry assures you with a chuckle, leading you from the apartment towards your destination. "A museum?" you question, looking up at Harry once you're standing outside the building and he shrugs. "I figured you'd be a museum kind of a girl" he smiles, leading you into the building and you find you can't stop smiling. You are a museum kind of girl and he'd noticed.

"Come look at this" you gesture, pointing to the exhibit in front of you and Harry wonders over. "And just what am I looking at?" Harry questions, hands in his pockets as you look up at him in shock. "The crown jewels" you tell him before proceeding to explain the significance of each piece of jewelry and Harry's shocked that you know so much. "How do you know all this?" Harry questioned, gesturing around him with one hand while taking the piece of bread you offer him with the other and you shrug. "I don't know, I like this stuff. When I was growing up, it was all about appearance and rules and history, was a way I could pretend I was important" you explain, avoiding his questioning gaze as you take a seat on a bench and Harry follows suit. "You are important" he tells you, nudging your shoulder with his before tipping your face towards his with a finger to your chin.

"I guess, my mother never made me feel important. My father, he did whatever my mother wanted, so he was of no use. She's very... controlling," you explain and Harry gives you a small smile. "My mother, is not controlling... obviously" Harry jokes, gesturing to his tattoos and piercings and you give him a soft smile. "If I even had one tattoo, my mother would disown me... I've considered it before, just because of that" you offer as Harry leads you back to your apartment. "Thank you, for this. This was not what I was expecting but it was a pleasant surprise" you grin, turning at the door to your apartment building to find him on the steps in front of you. "You're welcome... hopefully, maybe you'll agree to another date?" Harry questions, hands in his pockets and he looks nervous. "I think, I'd be ok with that" you assure him, reaching out with perfectly manicured nails to touch his shoulder.

"Good" Harry grins, holding his breath as your fingertips glide across his shoulders to touch the ink of his chest while you step forward. "I'll see you tomorrow?" you ask, hoping he'll show up at the boutique. "I'll be there" he assures you, letting out a puff of cool air when your fingertips trail up to the ink on his neck. "Tomorrow then" you remind him, stepping away to open your door and he nods. "Tomorrow" he promises, waiting for you to enter the building before he steps away.

Liam: The doorbell rings and you hit the info button on your TV to look at the time. It's 10:00am on a Saturday and you weren't expecting anyone, especially at this hour. You're in your pajamas, a pair of cheetah print bottoms and a t-shirt you've had since high school. Your hair is pulled into a messy braid with a pair of black rimmed glasses pushed up on your nose. "What are you doing here?" you question, eyes wide in shock at seeing Liam on the other side of your door and he grins. "Here for our date" he tells you and you try to shut the door on his face because this is not how you want him to see you. This is not how you want anyone to see you, not at your best.