1D Punk Series: He tries to get you to go out with him

Harry: Working at a baby boutique can be rewarding at times but also pretty boring, especially when it rains. Parents don't usually venture out into the rain with their children which means you're usually left to entertain yourself at work. You're leaning against the counter in your light pink sweater, black leggings, and hot pink rain boots when the bell above the door chimes.

You look up and recognize the boy from Harrods several weeks earlier. He looks less uncomfortable this time as he glances around before noticing you behind the counter. "We meet again (Y/N)" he says with an easy smile as he shakes his brown curls and unzips his black rain coat. He's wearing a v-neck this time, the tattoo across his chest and neck easily visible this time and you nod. "Can I help you?" you question and she shrugs. "I'm just looking but I'll end up buying" he says with a chuckle and you nod. "I'll be here if you need anything" you tell him, flipping the page of your Vogue magazine.

"How about a date?" he questions, leaning against the counter and you look up. You glance over his attire before looking to your own and back to him. "Are those permanent?" you question, nodding to his piercings and tattoos. "The tattoos are" he answers and you nod. "No thank you then" you tell him, flipping to another page. "Because of the tattoos?" he questions and you nod. "I'm sure you're a nice guy but, I'm not into those" you tell him with an honest smile and he nods.

"Alright" he says, a hurt tone behind his words and you sigh. "It's just... I'm diamonds and Chanel and you... don't really look like Italian leather and Saturday's on the lake kind of guy" you offer and he nods. "You're right, I'm not... just thought I'd ask" he tells you and wonders off, giving you a wave at the door before leaving.

Liam: "Did your brother like his guitar?" you hear a voice ask. You glance away from the menu above the coffee machines to find the boy from the music store behind you. He's bundled up in a black wool jacket, the collar pull high with black gloves on his hands, black straight jeans and the same scuffed boots from the previous week.

"He did" you answer with a small smile and he nods, giving you a once over and you shift on your boots. You pull the lapels of your cotton candy pink peacoat over the unbutton top to hide the sliver of bare skin and turn around. Your dark jeans are tucked inside a pair of brown UGGS, your favorite Coach bag hooked on your shoulder with your curled hair over your shoulders and Liam knows he doesn't stand a chance.

"Did you parents let him keep it?" he questions and you turn to see him pulling his gloves off to reveal new black ink that covers his wrist and swirls down onto the tops of his hands. "I think" you say and he nods. "I'll pay for it" he says, stepping up beside you while gently pushing you out of the way as he orders a plain coffee and you glare at him. "I don't know you and in case you couldn't tell, I can pay for my own things" you scoff and he smirks. "Figures but it's alright, I can pay" he tells you, stepping back as you wait for your latte.

"Whatever" you say under your breath and he chuckles to himself. "Go out with me then, get to know me so I have an excuse to pay for your fancy coffee" he says, dares, and you roll your eyes. "Thanks but I'm not interested" you say, smiling to the attractive barista as he hands you your latte. "And why not?" Liam questions, opening the door for you as you exit and you scoff.

"Really? I'm pearls and rosee and you... you're old leather and plain coffee" you answer honestly before walking away, leaving Liam to grin over the rim of his plain coffee.

Niall: "Which dress did you end up with?" you hear a smug voice question from behind you at the grocery store. You turn and see the confident blonde from the dress store over a month ago. "Not yours" you tell him, plucking a box of pasta from the shelf and move to walk away. "Really... why don't I believe that?" he questions, arms crossing over his chest to display the black ink swirling over his arms and across his chest through the white v-neck.