1D Preference: "Get Undressed For Me"

Niall: "Get undressed for me", he lets the words slip from his slightly parted lips as his had tilts to the side. The smallest encouraging touch he offers you is enough to send shivers through your heated body and you take a step back pulling your shirt further down. "W-what? You mean..." your eyes meet the floor, but you feel his ones setting on you. "C'mon, do it. I wanna see that beautiful body of yours."

Zayn: "Get undressed for me", he demands decisively even though his eyes are indecisive whether to put him asleep or nor. "You're drunk", you remind the tired one while watching his tossing his body on the nearby bed. "C'mon, I wanna see you naked for me", he says smiling at the pleasure those words offer him. Rolling your eyes, both of your hands catch hold on the bottom of his dirty shirt, pulling it over his head. "Aw, baby. I didn't know we were gonna do this your way, but I'm in", drunken words slip from his mouth as a smirk curls his lips.

Louis: "Get undressed for me", he whispers into the skin of your neck and you find it hard to hear him as the pace of your heartbeat increases. "C'mon, I wanna see your pretty body", he begs, "do it for me, please." His lips press further to the skin of your neck and you manage to shiver even though the warmth of his body is overwhelming. Excitement - which he tries to cover up with a settled smirk - is obvious on his face as the tips of your fingers took hold on the fabric of your shirt, pulling it up.

Liam: "I-I was thinking, that, umm, you could maybe, just maybe, get undressed for me?" He questions his own question, shine not obvious in those brown eyes anymore as they find the floor quite interesting. Light chuckle vibrates through your chest as you take a look on the blushing boy, his true heart thinking that he's the reason behind it. "Oh Liam", you smile at him. "If that's what you want then..." You leave the sentence unfinished while being to busy removing the remaining clothes.

Harry: "Get undressed for me", he says and as soon as you meet his eyes, you're assured he's not kidding. The pressure he uses to hold you close to him is now increased, his heavy breathing making his chest raise and fall right below yours. "Do it now", he adds and you can feel emptiness as he lets go of you, taking a step away. The length of his legs carries him to the door and you watch him go away. Suddenly, he's stopped in his tracks, soft curls bouncing as he turns around. "I'll be here in five, and when I come back, I don't want to see any of these on you. You better be a good girl and listen to me."

*********************

Kinky.

Just kidding.

I can get it kinky guys but I don't know if you'd want that so like yeah

Tell me if you do

I'm cool with it

So yeah

I should not be on wattpad right now I am supposed to be learning about wave motion for gods sake.

Pray for my grades.

K bye

~lucifer