5sos Country Pref: Denmark

Luke:

"Såå hvad har du tænkt dig at give ham I gave?" Helene asked as she was standing up against the kitchen counter making you chuckle. " Jeg har en lille hemmelighed igang. Lad hver med at nævne det for ham dog." You laughed making a smile appear on Helene's face. "Shh han kommer nu." You whispered making both you and Helene quiet as Luke came in through the door. "Y/N jeg tror du har glemt at Luke faktisk ikke forstår Dansk." Helene mentioned making you burst out laughing looking back to see her amused face. "Yeah det glemte jeg." You said whilst sticking your tongue out as Luke stood still looking weirdly at you guys. "Hey it's just not fair that you guys just talk code language every time you have to talk in secret. It's annoying! He exclaimed in an amusing way making you and Helene chuckle. "Sorry boo. Danish codes." You shrugged before kissing his pouty lips.

Calum:

"Guys wake up, I've brought breakfast." You yelled down the kitchen and not a minute later all the 4 teenage boys were stumbling down the kitchen in underwear, a sight you couldn't complain about. "What have you been making?" Calum asked as he gave you a good morning kiss on the cheek cuddling you from behind as the other boys took a seat at the bar stools. " Well I didn't really made anything. The baker did." You smiled whilst grabbing the brownish paper bag showing it to the boys making them cock their eyebrows. "What?" You questioned in confusion as Calum took the bag out of your hand putting his hand down in it. Grabbing up a piece of rosenbrød he stared at it for a few seconds before staring at you. "Danish?" He questioned making you nod and he let out a squeal in happiness. "Guys you gotta love this, this is seriously the best damn thing ever."

Michael:

"It's on." You almost screamed, running down the stairs heading towards the couch Michael was sitting at, scrolling through twitter on his phone. "What is on?" He asked confused seeing you jump onto the couch, reaching out for the remote before pressing the "on." Button. "Familien Fra Bryggen." You exclaimed making Michael groan instantly. "No more Danish TV shows. Last time when we watched Paradise Hotel, I thought I was going to die." He mumbled letting his head fall to the back of the couch. "This is totally different." You argued and started to squeal as Linse came onto the screen. "I swear to god Y/N if this is one more of your idiotic- Holy mother of shit." He cursed his pupils becoming bigger as he saw Linse's massive boobs almost covering your whole TV screen. "Now I think I like Danish TV shows now. "He commented with a cheeky smirk, making you smack his chest instantly.

Ashton:

"Ash what are you doing?" You asked slightly confused standing in the doorframe of your kitchen, seeing your him struggling with a bag of whipped cream, trying to spread it out on a cake. "Nothing." He stuttered standing in front of his almost masterpiece trying to cover it up with his body. Walking over to him you tried to look pass through him, but he made you miss every time. "Why can't I see?" You laughed giving him a weird look before your gaze turned to the counter. It was filled with different things like strawberries, pie plates and cream pie. "Wait are you making me a lagkage?" You asked in excitement making Ashton's eyes go wide making him let out a sigh. "I was trying to.. I talked to your mom about something for your birthday and she suggested it. But it doesn't look like the one on the picture she send me but I bought small Danish flags and everything." He trailed off, placing the bag of crème on the counter. "It's perfect." You chuckled letting your finger slide over the crème on the cake, before placing it on the tip of his nose.