5sos Country Pref: Finland

Luke:

"You're up early." The sound of your voice made Luke's body squeal making you let out a little giggle. He looked back at you for a second before smiling at you. "I couldn't really sleep. The birds were noisy." He said lifting the blanket around him for you to join him on the bench. "Well considering the fact that we're in a wood somewhere close to my hometown and it's morning it's not really that weird that the birds are tweeting." You laughed making him roll his eyes at you playfully. " I hope we can do this again soon." "What?" You questioned looking at him as you placed a strand of hair behind your ear. " Rent a Kesämökki. Or basically just come back here to Finland. I like it here." He smiled making you smile as well. "I'm glad you do." You said leaning your head against his shoulder.

Calum:

The sound of the birds' tweeter was more faint now as the sun was starting to go down, the sky covered in orange/reddish clouds, the bonfire in front of you and Calum sending sparks everywhere. The time wasn't far away from 9pm but because of the soon autumn weather coming and the surroundments of the woods made it all darker than actually. "I like this place. We should come here more often." He smiled looking down at you as you snuggled more into his chest making him chuckle lightly. "Yea it's nothing like the screaming fangirls in LA." You teased sticking your tongue out at him. "No.. It's more nice. Not that I don't love my fans cause I do. I just love spending some alone time with my favourite girl." He smiled giving a light kiss to the crown of your head. "And god the Finnish food is awesome we need to pack something with us home."

Michael:

"God it's big... And white." He commented as you both were standing in front of the Senaatintori the both of you tired in your legs as you had walked around sightseeing for almost 2 hours. "Yeah. Wanna take a selfie with it." You laughed taking your phone out from your pocket already unlocking it to the camera. "Sure." He stood behind you as you were taking the picture, him holding his arms around your waist as the little sight of the Senaatintori was in the background. "I should make an Instagram video or something." He mumbled as he grabbed his phone as well before pointing it towards you guys. "Hello. Olemme Suomessa!" He almost yelled making you look at him in surprise. "You know Finnish words?" " I do. I've done my research." He said whilst nodding his head. "I'm a good boyfriend." "You sure are." You laughed whilst padding his cheek.

Ashton:

"God this is beautiful." Ashton commented as you both were holding onto the basket, swinging it back and forth between your arms. It was a spring day with the sun out - a great opportunity for a picnic outside in one of the woods close to your family home. "It really is." You laughed giving him a smile. He returned it, and then something caught his eye. "Varo karhuja." He pronounced well done, making you look up at him in confusion. "What?" You asked and he pointed towards the sign behind you. Turning your gaze, the size of your eyes doubled. "Ash I think we need to get out of here." You mumbled grabbing him by the hand before pulling him out of the woods again. "What why?" He asked confused stopping in tracks. "The sign. It said beware of the bears. I didn't know." You mumbled seeing his eyes double as well. "Holy crap we could've been eating by a bear in a Finnish wood!"