1D Preference: silent treatment

Niall: "C'mon, please. Talk to me", he whimpers. "It's not fun anymore", he says yet again and you try fighting back a smile. One of his fingers escapes his fist, pointing at you as he leaves his previous position on the couch. "Aha! I saw you smiling! I did! I win now!" Roll of your eyes brings him down, returning him to the sitting position. "Oh please, just talk to me already!"

Zayn: "You're not fun anymore!" he whines, his head falling down to your shoulder, ends of sharp hair tickling the side of your face. "Please", he cries out, his head now buried to your neck as he pretends to cry. "I didn't think you'd get mad! Oh c'mon. You can't stay mad at me forever, right?" He tosses his arms over his chest, defensively so as his head turns away from you. "Fine! If this is what you want!"

Louis: "Wait? You really thing you're not talking with me?" he questions his own question, just the thoughts of it making a small laugh escape from his lips. "I bet you won't be able to hold that long", he jokes, but frown takes over his face as soon as you don't acknowledge his words. "Fine! Then I'm not talking to you either!" he says offensively as his arms cross over his chest.

Liam: "You think you're funny, but you're not", he complains when there's no reaction coming from you. "But you'll talk with me", he tries again, sudden change of his once sad mood bringing frown to your brows. "I know you will", he says, smirk spread over his lips as he reaches out his arms, his fingers parting as he uses them to run them over your stomach, simple action making it unbearable, laugh escaping your parted lips. "Aha! I win!"

Harry: "Baby, please", he coos, the length of his fingers tangling in your hair; a support he uses to bring his lips to your ear. "Just talk already", he whispers, the warmth of his breath tickling your skin. "It's not fun anymore. You better say something or I'll have to get it out of you", he warns, but gives you no time to react as he brings the fullness of his lips to your neck, sucking in lightly and then lets his teeth glide over already reddened skin. There's a sound you try holding back, but can't help the moan building up your throat. "I win!" he says, satisfied smile curling the corners of his lips.

**************
I'm in the middle of science but I honestly couldn't be bothered to actually care so

Fück off bïtchacho

Comment your thoughts and opinions and feelings on Zayn leaving 1D. I'll post mine later maybe....

Vote if you like food.

bye my baby turtles

*Lucifer*