5sos Preference: You're from Scandinavia

Luke: (Denmark)

Luke had wanted to clean your fridge for ages but never had time to it. So today on his day off he chooses to clean it all and throw old things out. Tossing things in different direction he got the vegetables and fruits in categories. Looking at the top shell with stuff like gravy he finds some unexpected. "What the-Y/N?" He yelled as loud as he could try to get any contact knowing you may or may not be in the shower. Running down stairs with a towel around your body and shampoo still in your hair, you run into to kitchen to see which mess, Luke know had made. "Where is it burning?" You asked almost out of breath. "Wow" Luke said in surprise clearly not expecting that. Zoning out he forgot all about the yellow bottle he was holding in his hand. "Uhm Luke what did you want?" you asked waving your hand in front of his face. "Uhm yeah right." He came back to himself. "What in the world is this?" He asked letting you see the bottle. "Well that's just remolade." You answered like it was the most normal thing in the world. "Remmoolate?" He tried to say failing completely. "Yeah remolade, it's from my country back home." You answered with a raised eyebrow. "But it says Denmark, you aren't from Denmark are you?" he asked still surprised. "Uhm yes I'm from Denmark Luke havde du ikke regnet det ud endnu (You didn't figure that out)?" You asked teasingly. "I have no idea what you just said but that was fucking hot. "Uhm okay then..." you said. "I think I will just head back to my shower." You said already out of the door. "Hmm remolate" Luke said eyeing the bottle. "What do you eat this with?" he yelled after you. "FRENCH FRIES and stuff like that" you yelled. "Hm seems like we're going to have fried food today." He said to himself throwing the bottle up in the air catching it.

Calum: (Norway)

You and Calum thought it would be a great idea to buy some new furniture to your flat. After ordering it all on the internet from IKEA was easy but what Calum didn't tell you was that you had to collect all the different furniture by yourself. "Calum why in the world would you want to do this by yourself!?" You asked pretty frustrated. "Well when I saw the photos on the computer it didn't look that hard." He answered as frustrated back. "WHY CAN'T IT ALL JUST FIX BY ITS SELF. He suddenly yelled pretty irritated. "Calum how about I don't know use that instructions book you received with the pack of crap?" You asked. "I did but they haven't written it in English. WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY SELL SOMETHING ON AN ENGLISH WEBSIDE WITHOUT WRITING THE INSTRUCTIONS ON ENGLISH" He muttered more to himself than nobody else. "It only stands in German, Polish and some weird Norwergin language I dunno" He said. "Norwegian" you corrected him. "Whatever" he mumbled. Walking over to the table where the instructions were lying you took the paper and easily read; "1. starter ut for å lage de ulike skruer i ulike catagorier (1. Start out by collecting the nails in different kind of catagories)" saying it out loud he looked at you like you were a ghost. "You understand it?" he asked with wide eyes. "Uhm yeah I'm from Norway?" You said more like a question. "You never knew?" shaking his head Calum said; "That is so cool." "I guess." you muttered starting to collect the small pieces. By your help you were done with your furniture in no time.

Michael: (Sweden)

Standing over the stove you were working hard on not ruining your spaghetti Bolognese. Michael had been in the studio all day so all you wanted to do was to surprise him with a great home cook dinner. Hearing the car door close outside you knew Michael were home now. "'HONEY I'M HOME." He yelled jokingly walking into the kitchen, throwing his keys on the disk. "So how was work?" you asked mixing some ingredients together. "Well same same. Some singing. Some playing on the guitar. Not anything new. The album is done soon so.." his eyes trailed on your Bolognese. "God I'm hungry." He said. "Great" you answered walking over to the window opening it. "The dinner is almost ready." Walking over to the boiling pasta you lifted the pot lids carefully failed when some bobbles sprung up connecting with your skin. Profanities like "Djävlar, För jäklig, Det ska du ge dig fan på and Jävla förbannade apa" left your mouth. Michael hated when you swore so it made it 10 times easier swearing on Swedish since he didn't understood a thing of it. "Wait what did you just said? He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Jävla förbannade apa?" you asked him not wanting him to find out. "Y/N you are saying those words so often where in the world are they coming from" Michael asked curiously. "Uhm well basically, you see, I'm from Sweden and uhm the words are some profanities I use so you don't get mad at me for swearing too much." You said in a really fast tone. "Hold on a second. You're from Sweden?" He asked now very interested. "Uhm yeah you never noticed my giant football shirt with a Sweden flag on?" You asked. "Yeah I did I just thought you liked their football teams." He said. "Well I like-love the whole country. Not only the football." You answered. "I miss it sometimes..." you added quietly. "I'll take you there Y/N if you want. It could be cool to eat and learn about your culture." "Mikey that would be so awesome." "Yeah we could do it in the holidays." "That's a deal" you both agreed.

Ashton: (Finland)

Every Saturday night you and Ashton had your official movie night. You know, the one where you eat a lot of ice-cream, laughing each other's asses of, and watch movies to the start of the mornings. Today was nothing else, the movie was on, popcorn were placed everywhere and Ashton was almost a sleep. All of the sudden your phone starts to ring. Quietly you went over to the phone looking at the screen to see that it were your mom. "hei äiti (Hi mom)" you answered and added; "kuinka voit (How are you)?". Going your hand through Ash's hair, you and your mom chatted for a bit. "miten Ashton (How's Ashton)?" she asked. "Hän on kunnossa. Hän nukkuu nyt (He's fine. He is currently sleeping)" You answered smiling to yourself. "Haluan myös tehdä nyt. hyvää yötä vero (I think I'll do that to. Goodnight honey)." "hyvää yötä äiti saa nähdä (Goodnight mom, see ya)." You said hanging on. "Y/N why in the world are you talking Mexican ish" Ashton asked, rubbing his eyes slowly. "I was just talking to my mom." You answered not really perceived about the question. Ashton looked stunned for a second but his face turned into confusion. "Your mom is a mexican?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "No my mom is from Finland just like me?" You asked like it was the most obvious thing in the entire world. "But why were you talking Mexican if you're from Finland." He asked still not getting the point. "Okay Ashton I'm gonna make this clear. I'm from Finland, my mom is from Finland, and my whole family is from Finland. Not Mexico, F-I-N-L-A-N-D." "Okay okay Y/N I've got it, no need to spell it out. Could you say some more in Finnish it sounds so cool." "Rakastan sinua (I love you)" He smiled. "You've said that to me before. "Yeah a few times I guess.. it means I love you" You answered tiredly. "Aw that so sweet. Rakastan sinua" he tried his best to say. "Come on I think we should go to bed now."

******************************
(I got this from tumblr so please tell me if there is anything I need to change or fix)

ashton omfg you can't just ask people why they're talking Mexican-ish mate.

sheesh.

tomorrow never dies makes me feel like a badass.

anyways.

k. bye.

Lucifer Out.

_xxsuperwomanxx_