5sos Country Pref: Brazil

Luke:

“So, are you ready to meet them?” You asked as you were skimming through the magazine in your lap, but too excited to actually read the stuff in it. “ I guess. If they’re as sweet as you are then yeah.” He winked making you roll your eyes at him. “Calm down Charming.” You laughed and he made a pouty face turning his cheek to you. “Oh so we’re playing hard to get I see.” You snickered. “Que bonito” kissing his cheek repeatedly he eventually gave in giving you a little smile. “ So have any words I need to know?” He asked placing a hand on your knee. “I guess just..” Taking the pencil in your hand between your teeth you thought for a minute. “ Just say -  como você está. I don’t really know what else.” You laughed and he nodded his head. “I’ll remember that then.”

Calum:

”God this is crazy.” Calum laughed as you were on the second day of The Rio de Janeiro carnival – impressing that he wasn’t getting tired of the sight. “I know right. We are very focused on it.” You complimented as yet another couple of dancers passed you by. “I used to do this when I was younger.” You informed and his face lit up in a cheeky expression. “ But it was from when I was 6 so the costume doesn’t really fit anymore.” You added and his face felt a little. “Do you ever think I could join that?” He said pointing towards the dancers. “if you’re willing to dress up in a belly dancer costume then why not.” You shrugged. “ Only if you’ll join me.” He said kissing your hand. “You and your Brazilian skills probably know how to shake that booty.” He winked making you hit his arm lightly.

Michael:

”How many carnivals are there in this country!” Michael exclaimed as you passed by yet another sign with a Carnival going on down the beach. “A lot.” You answered afterwards with a giggle. “Hey is that a fruit market?” He commented getting distracted by every possible thing you were passing by. “Yeah. Wanna go check it out? My dad could probably use some.” You offered and he didn’t hesitate grabbing your hand heading over. As you walked through the market, grabbed the fruit for your dad something caught Michael’s eyes. “A fish market? We gotta go see that too!” He exclaimed pulling you over for that as well. As you went down the aisle with stuff Michael stopped in track. “What in the world is that?” He said pointing towards The Misunderstood Piranha. “A Brazilian fish. Wanna go buy it?” You laughed seeing Michael’s terrified expression. “Okay let’s go get some mussels instead.”

Ashton:

”Wow this is gorgeous” He complimented as you were walking hand in hand down the boardwalk both with an ice-cream in the hand. The sunset was about to start as it was afternoon, a not so cold breeze from the Brazilian weather hitting your bare skin. “Wanna go feel the water?” You asked and Ash didn’t even hesitate to nod his head. Taking off your shoes you both sprinted out to the water, splashing on each other, water basically everywhere on your clothes. “The sun makes your brown eyes almost caramel brown.” He giggled picking a piece of hair that was in front of your face because of the wind before placing it behind your ear. “Yours are just… greenish.” You said unsure looking deeply into his eyes. Shaking his head he laughed at you. “I don’t have that Brazilian beauty.” He winked making a pink flush appear on your cheeks. 

********************************

take me to Brazil and look at fish with me Mikey

what am i doing wrong

like damn

even a follow maybe idk

k.bye.

_xxsuperwomanxx_