1D Punk: You're Out of Your element

Harry: You opted for a black dress on the night of the release party for Harry’s newly signed band. You had guessed a bubblegum pink dress wouldn’t fit in with the crowd Harry surrounded himself with, so black was a good choice. Nude pumps accented the black lace dress but nothing made you comfortable enough to attend this party with Harry. You stood at his side, slightly behind him, as he conversed with the band and their friends. The party was crowded, hundreds of people showing up at the venue Harry had booked to get a look at the band or to support Harry.

You felt incredibly out of place, considering the female vocalist of the group was in jeans and Converses. She had given you the once over with a pointed glare before continuing her conversation with your boyfriend and you had to admit, she looked more like a girl Harry would go for. “What are you doing over here?” You hear a familiar Irish voice question you and you look up with a grateful smile as Niall slides into the seat in front of you. “Didn’t want to get in the way,” you tell him, watching as three other men gather around your table before taking a seat. “This is Zayn. He went to uni with me and Harry. That’s Louis, he’s friends with Ed and him and Harry are pretty good friends now. And this is Liam, him and Harry have been friends for a while,” Niall explains, each man giving you a head nod at his introduction.

They launch into a discussion about music and football and you once again shrink into the seat behind you. Harry eventually makes his way over to you three hours later and he finds you off in a corner by yourself. “What are you doing over here?” Harry questions with a wide grin, long arms wrapping around you as he pulls you into a hug. You grip the back of his white Henley, trying your hardest to keep the tears at bay but Harry can sense something is wrong.

“Too much?” He questions, pressing you into the wall behind you so he can press himself tighter against you to try and give you the comfort you need. “I’m just anxious,” you try to explain; thankful that Harry understands you need his strength and the pressure of his body against yours when you have an anxiety attack. “I’m sorry that you feel so out of place here,” Harry apologizes, pressing kisses to your temple and you instantly feel bad for ruining the night for him. “I’m sorry, I’m so difficult,” you say, a few tears slipping out and Harry gives you a soft grin. “You’re not that difficult… come on, I’ll keep you close and include you,” he reassures, fingers sliding into the spaces between yours in a tight hold before he’s pulling you back into the party.

Liam: Kids were not your strong suit. All the crying and attention and bodily functions they produced were things that annoyed you. Kids in general annoyed you. Yet, here you were at the fifth birthday party for Liam’s beloved niece. Overall, the actual birthday party wasn’t horrible; it was at a park with an Alice and Wonderland theme, which meant you didn’t have to interact much with the kids running around. Liam was off playing with his niece, pouring tea for her and her friends and you have to admit… it’s a cute visual.

Anything with Liam is a cute visual but him with kids takes it to a new level. “Will you help me with my hat?” A little girl asks you, dressed in a bright pink dress and holding a blue hat out to you. You stare at her for a moment before sighing and leaning forward to secure the hat to her smooth hair. She gives you a toothy grin before picking her nose, your eyes narrowing with a grimace before she crawls into your lap. Pushing a child to the floor seems inappropriate so you opt for trying to scoot her off your lap but she doesn’t budge. “You’re pretty… are you Lili’s girlfriend?” She questions, sticking her thumb in her mouth and you take a deep breath. “Yes… don’t you want to go play with the other minions?” You ask her, trying to stand but she clings to you. Children are really just overgrown tumors. “I see you’ve made a friend,” Liam teases, tugging on one of your curls with a smirk and if looks could kill…he’d be dead.