5sos Country Pref: Norway

Luke:

"Luke come on." You laughed running higher up on one of the biggest hills in your hometown, the snow covering the whole city and small spots still plastering around the hills - a typical Norwegian weather. "How can you run so fast the snow is thick as fuck." He exclaimed trying to catch up with you, even though his legs were longer than you, you managed to be at least 5 meters in front of him. "I'm used to it. We're almost there." You laughed waiting for him to catch up with you before you both were on the top of the hill. "You ready?" You smiled placing the red toboggan on the snow before sitting on it. "There's no space for me." He said making you roll your eyes. "Come on you can sit behind me." He did as you were told and before he knew it you pushed the toboggan down the hill making both of your bellies fill up with excitement and butterflies.

Calum:

"Y/N why is there beer spread around my kitchen counter?" Calum asked confused as he came in through the door to his flat, seeing only the back of you and your ass sticking in the air, going through a box of something. "Because it's the Helgefylla today in Norway." "Since when did we celebrate Norwegian traditions?'" He asked with a raised eyebrow making you roll your eyes at him. "Because I'm from Norway asshole." He looked confused for a second before it looked like something said ding in his head. "Oh yeah I totally forgot." He laughed before a confused look appeared again. "But why the beer?" Placing another three on the table you grabbed your hair putting it into a ponytail. "Because it's something in Norway we do.. But since I'm not in Norway right now I have to drink it by myself." You explained. "Oh I'll gladly join you then." He smiled.

Michael:

"God Y/N can you sit quietly for like 5 minutes." Michael moaned into your shoulder letting you feel his breathings against your skin. "I can't I'm too excited." You exclaimed readjusting yourself in the airplaneseat before looking outside at the sky. "What are you so excited about." He mumbled half a sleep, drool starting to form around his mouth. "Everything! My family, the food, my friends, Norwegian weather. Uh uh and it's the Fellesferien! We're so going to fish in the lake next to my neighborhood." You ranted on making Michael look up at you. "What did you call it?" He asked making you have a thinking face, rethinking everything you just said. "Fellesferien?" You questioned as he nodded his head. "That what it's called in Norway." You shrugged before jumping in your seat again. " Oh my and we're going to by at least 5 packs of Ifa's! You pointed out making him chuckle at your containment.

Ashton:

"Here take this." You smiled handing him the Norwegian flag making him look at you in curiously. Don't you know which day it is today?" You laughed as he shaked his head. "It's the 17th of May." You pointed out but Ash was still in confusion not getting your hint. "Oh god.." You rolled your eyes before taking his hand. "It's Norwegian Constitution Day. We're going out to celebrate." You smiled as you opened the front door to your hotel room before pulling Ashton out. "What's it all about?" He asked as you walked over to the lift. "It's like a parade. We're just going down the streets whilst holding up our flag." You explained gesturing to the flag in his hands. "It's a Norwegian flag?" He asked in surprise looking down at it. Smacking your hand against your forehead you sighed before laughing. "I knew that." Ashton impressed lying.