1D preference: It's dark and you mix him up with someone else

Liam: *CRASH BOOM BANG* The thunder and lightening calls out, every strike shaking the house. “Well this is nice” you giggle to your best friend on the living room couch. She was coming to visit from back home, so you sweet talked Liam into letting her stay with you. “At least your not afraid of storms” she chatters through clenched teeth, gripping the arm of the couch in fear. You grab her a few blankets of the foot rest and try to calm her down.

“Hey now, it's not that bad” you rub her back try to sooth out the fear trembling through her body. “We have strong men to protects us” you joke as they return from their quick visit to the store. “We go food ladies” Andy says strolling in with Liam, soaked from the down pour outside. “It's a rowdy one out there” Liam chimes in, dragging the umbrellas behind him that had broken from the strong winds. “I'll get you two some dry clothes” you offer while the boys set up the food. You rummage through Liam's closet picking out the comfiest things for the two of them. You hear the thunder cackling through out the house, and see your best friend practically jump out of her skin.

“Love, it's okay” Andy says handing [Y/B/N] her food and sitting down trying to comfort her. You all begin to eat and snuggle up on the couch, the a strike of lightening lashes out and the house goes black. “OH MY GOD!” she screams out slightly sobbing. “It's okay, just sit tight” Liam says reassuringly. You sat calmly, but slightly set off by the small noises you always picked up on when the house was dark. Everyone had gotten mixed up when the lights went out and you had no idea who you were with. “Li” you called out patting around to find a figure matching the voice. Your hands landed on someones knee and you just assumed that Li was who you found.

“[Y/N] are you okay?” Liam asks as you cozy up to the figure. “Yeah, you?” you ask while squeezing his hand as you sit on his lap. The room lights up with every lightening bolt but it's no use, the power will be out for a while so you figure you'd cuddle up. “It's actually relaxing” Andy says, when you come to the sudden realization he's the one you'd cozied up to. Liam flashes his phone around the room and you all realize the mix up. You stand up quickly and give him an apologetic look he can barely see as you go to find the real Liam. “Everyone looks the same in the dark” you all giggle and settle down on the couch, comforting your friend for the rest of the storm. 

Louis: “Sassmaster 3000 over here” you say pointing your red solo cup in Louis direction. “Bitch, I'm fabulous” he jokes doing the famous drunk point back at you. “Hey you two, come here” Stan calls out over the many conversations that flood the rooms atmosphere. Stan had invited the two of you to a little get together back in Doncaster, and Lou thought it was the perfect opportunity to introduce you to everyone. “Stan my man, whats the plan” you slur out poking his chest with each rhyme you cleverly muster up.

“These are our old friends from school” Stan smiles at Lou, who's squinting trying to remember the faces. “Jessica and Gavin! Look at you two” Lou grabs them for a quick hug. “This is my girlfriend [Y/N]” he says as they look you over, almost as if inspecting you to make sure your good enough for Louis. “It's a pleasure to meet you” you offer out your hand, and to your surprise they pull you into welcoming hug. “Any friend of Lou's is a friend of ours” Jessica jokes punching Lou's shoulder.

After all the introductions, it was time to party. “Lou, show me how to boogie” you drag him into the middle of the circle as you attempt to disco. You earn some laughs, while Jessica and a few other girls join in keeping the crowd entertained. “She's a keeper” Stan winks nudging Lou's ribs with his elbow, Lou's cheeks redden at the compliment. The lights flash out as you and Lou get hot and heavy on the dance floor, out of the corner of your eye you see Stan and Jessica have hit it off. “Look at them go” you smile into Lou's ears as you two dance away.