1D preference: He gets jealous of Josh

Niall: You were hanging out at Niall’s flat with some friends of his. You didn’t know anybody there but Josh and Niall (of course). Niall wasn’t talking to you and you were getting really annoyed with him, so you found Josh. You two talked and drank and had tons of fun. Niall heard you laughing and turned to look at you. He saw you two laughing and having fun and was instantly jealous. He didn’t act on it until he saw Josh grab your ass! He was just playing around with you (you were both pretty drunk at this point) but Niall didn’t know that. “Excuse me,” he mutters to the person he talking to while practically running over to you two. He snuck up behind you and grabbed your waist, trying to let Josh know he needed to back off. “Hey baby,” Niall whispers in your ear while proceeding to kiss your neck. “Josh, love you mate, but don’t touch her ever again, got it?” Josh’s face turned redder than it already was he and walked away. Niall didn’t let you out of his sight for the rest of the night.

Liam: The boys were rehearsing and Josh didn’t have to play so you two hung out a little bit backstage. You guys found some redbull and candy and you were super hyper. You were acting like little kids and chasing each other around when finally Josh got tired and sat down. You didn’t see him and tripped over his foot landing in his lap. You put your arm around his neck and you remained there for a few minutes just laughing, but you were interrupted by the boys taking a break and walking towards you. You stopped laughing when Liam looked at you with a hurt and confused look on his face. You took your arm from around Josh’s neck and used it to get up. You tried not to look panicked and you assured Liam that nothing happened. You two got lunch, and you assumed there was no problem, but from then on even when they didn’t need Josh to play he still had to stay on stage - obviously Liam’s work.

Harry: You were playing spin the bottle with Harry, the boys, and a couple other people. You were getting pretty tired of watching Harry snogging a bunch of beautiful girls and you were ecstatic when Josh had to kiss you. You looked at Harry who already had a sour look on his face. You turn back to Josh who is already leaning towards you. You made sure to give Josh a long, slow kiss (just to piss of Harry), and it definitely worked. Harry put on a fake smile and said, “I think you two are done now,” While taking your arm and lightly pulling you away from him. You smirked when you saw Josh who obviously wanted to kiss you again. “Well I’m pretty tired - Y/N, let’s go home.” Harry said, tugging you away from the group. “I don’t want to go yet babe… I’m having so much fun!” You whined. Harry took one look at Josh and pulled you out the door. You slouched down in the car seat. “What’s your problem?” You knew what his problem was. You couldn’t help yourself though - Harry was kissing girls all night and it was driving you crazy. “What the hell were you doing in there?” He shouts at you. “What do you mean?” “You were making out with Josh!” “Oh give me a break! You kissed people tonight too!” “I didn’t make out with them!” Harry’s face was bright red. “Somebody’s jealous!” You sang. “Shut up,” Harry said, trying not to smile.

Zayn: Zayn always knew you and Josh were really good friends, but what he didn’t know is that you two dated in high school. When you broke up, you decided to still be friends but nothing more than that. When Josh became the drummer for One Direction, he knew you and Zayn would make an amazing couple and introduced you two. When you and Zayn officially started dating, you agreed with Josh that you wouldn’t tell him about your dating in high school because Zayn was definitely the jealous type. After you and Zayn dated for a few months, directioners found pictures of you and Josh kissing. When you logged onto your tumblr every single picture on your dash was of you two. Your phone started ringing, and it was Zayn calling you.  You picked up and he said, “Come over. I want to talk to you.” and hung up. You wiped the tears out of your eyes and immediately headed over to Zayn’s flat. “Is the picture real?” He asked you. “Y-Yes, Zayn, but we were in high school!” Zayn breathed out. That didn’t make anything better. “Why didn’t you tell me?” “I didn’t want you to think me and Josh were anything more than friends,” you answered. “We were over long before I met you, okay?” Zayn just nodded his head. Zayn treated Josh very differently from that day forward, and didn’t want you to hang out with him alone. Did I mention he was the jealous type?

Louis: Harry was having a huge party and invited pretty much everyone he knew… Including Eleanor. Neither you or Louis knew she was going to be there, but you soon found out when Eleanor came running to you two to say hello. You instantly became insecure and very self conscious, Eleanor was skinny, beautiful, and a lot of other things you weren’t. Louis and Eleanor were talking, totally ignoring you, so you decided to go be flirty with Josh. You two starting dancing and that’s when Louis finally noticed you. He excused himself from Eleanor and very angrily approached you and Josh. You and Josh were too into the song and your dancing to even notice Louis standing there, his arms crossed with steam practically blowing out his ears. He grabbed your arm tightly and pulled you away. Annoyed, you yelled at him, “What’s your problem?” Louis glared at Josh and pulled you away. “What? Are you jealous? What was I supposed to do while you were chatting it up with your fucking perfect ex-girlfriend?” “Oh please, Y/N, if she’s so perfect explain to me why I’m dating YOU not HER?” Louis shouted back. You didn’t know what to say back to him. Louis’ face softened and he said, “Look, Y/N, I love you more than anything. There’s a reason I’m dating you, not her.” Louis smiled and then kissed you.

*********************************************************

Josh is pretty hot and chill though. Just saying.

Thanks for reading you amazing baby turtles!

please please please vote, share and comment!!!

_xxsuperwomanxx_