5sos Country Pref: Italy

Luke:

“Wow this is so romantic.” Luke commented as yet another splash of water hit his face. When the both of you had flown to Venedig and the first thing he wanted was to try one of the gondolas. But the fact that it was rainy and the waves in the water were bigger than normal – it was quite hard to enjoy it to say at least. “Is it always like this?” He asked gesturing to the rainy weather and you just laughed at him. “Rain doesn’t purposely kill you Luke?”  You laughed and he just gave you a death glare. “It’s changing all the time. Depends on what kind of season it is.” You explained letting your hand float in the waves next to the boat. “You look happy.” He commented making you nod your head. “I just really missed home.” You sighed looking around the feeling of not only being home but having Luke beside you calming.

Calum:

“So Cal another slide of pizza?” Your aunt asked handing him yet another piece. “I’m gonna get fat.” He moaned whilst robbing his stomach. “Ah pish, this is only the first dish.” Your mom laughed giving him a pad on the shoulder. He looked at you for help but you just shrugged your shoulders. “I’ve told you a million times. Italians likes to eat. And fill people up. And we’re currently surrounded by my Italian family including myself. You’ll get used to it one day.” You laughed as he stuck his tongue out at you. “ Perché il ragazzo asiatico così ferito fuori?” Your grandfather suddenly asked making you shush at him giving him a death glare. “Non è asiatico! Per favore! Egli è nuovo alla professione!” You snapped making your grandfather shut his mouth again. “What was that about?” Calum asked making you just smile at him. “Nothing.” You laughed.

Michael:

“Vieni qui spesso?” The strange comment made you look up in curiosity seeing a teenage Italian buy winking at you. Placing your coffee down on the table you crossed your arms. “mi scusi?” The boy sat down in front of you making you raise one eyebrow. “Non potevo fare a meno di notare che bello sei.” “Excuse me.” Michael interrupted making the boy look up at him. “This is my seat. Could you move please?” The Italian boy looked Michael up and down before standing up. “Ecco il mio numero. Chiamami.” He winked as he kissed your hand before placing a note on the table. “How about no.” You mumbled scrunching the paper into pieces. “Yeah she wants the Australian one instead of the Italian pasta screw.” Michael taunted as the boy walked away making you smack your hand against your forehead laughing at him.

Ashton:

”How does it taste?” You questioned as his eyes squeezed in acidity before swallowed. “It tastes… sour.” He commented making you laugh before asking the lady for another vine. “Lui è nuovo a questo. Perdono. Possiamo ottenere uno con meno acidità?” You asked the lady and she nodded her head before she disappeared. It was a rainy day in Italy, the sky dark with gray clouds but that didn’t prevent you and Ash from going on adventure. The last couple of days you’d been seeing Italy on the hardcore way. Today there was no relaxing so you had brought Ashton out for vine tasting. “Try this.” The lady said handing Ashton yet another class of brewed wine. “He smelled it for a second before taking a sip.” His eyes squeezed making you let out a sigh. “You’re impossible aren’t you?” you asked making him roll his eyes at you. “I’m sorry I’m not Italian.” He teased whilst poking your side.

********************************

my brother just hit his foot on his bed and started screaming at me

i shouldn't be laughing this hard xD

k. byes.

_xxsuperwomanxx_