5sos Country Pref: Canada

Luke:

"That doesn't look safe." Your aunty commented to your mother as your whole family was out on a ice skating trip in your home time, having spare time from the band made you not even doubt about taking the next airplane to your hometown in Canada bringing Luke with you. "He said he really wanted to." Your mother said as they both were eyeing you and Luke - him holding himself tightly around your shoulders because of the high difference and the slippy ice. "Luke - You're almost knocking the both of us down." You said through muffled voice into his jacket making him pull back but never leaving his arms around your shoulders. "This is crazy Y/N." He said in pure fear wide eyed making you let out a laugh. "It's just ice skating. It's normal here." You smiled making him shake his head slighty. "There's no doubt when we get married we'll live in Sidney instead of this."

Calum:

The smell of warmth and coffee hit yours and Calum's notrils as you both came into the little Tim Hortons coffeeshop not far away from your family's house, the snow outside falling making the streets covered in white - a tipical Canadian weather. You were out with the guys touring in the North states and Canada making it possible for you to introduce Calum to your family. Everything had went fine with your family and now you and Calum was craving for some hot chocolate. " You're family is nice." He commented as you both had settled down. "They think you have a funny accent though." You laughed making him smile shaking his head. " But they like you. So it's okay." You stated as he grabbed your hand lacing your fingers together. "I'm gonna miss them though." You sighed knowing that in more than 2 days you had to leave for another concert. "We'll come here again soon. That's for sure." Cal ressuoured whilst kissing your hand.

Michael:

"whats up rockstar, arent you coming out?" You asked seeing Michael wrapped in, in blankets his teeth almost shaddering. "No way." He stated shaking his head. " Too cold." He said mentioning to the snow outside, your whole family having a snow fight. "Come on." You whined. " You can borrow my snowsuit?" You winked making him shake his head. "Canada is too cold for me. Come cuddle." He gestured opening the blanket for you to join. You rolled your eyes at him but obliged joining him in the pile of blankets. "How do you even survive this." He asked making you laugh at him. "I'm used to it smartass." You said whilst ruffling his hair. " Oh sorreh." He said in a sassy tone. "It's not my fault that I'm used to sun all the time." He mumbled making you kiss him on the cheek. " I guess I just need to get used to it." He said winking at you.

Ashton:

" Come on, I've seen that old video of you and the boys eating English food, take a bite." You said whilst holding the poutine in your hand reaching it over for Ashton to take a bite, but he was holding back a bit. "It looks... eh." He mumbled eying the dish making you roll your eyes at him before putting it back on your plate. "It's good." You smiled leaning back in your chair waiting for him to take a bite. "What is it even, a cake?" Letting out a laugh you shoke your head. "Its French fries which you like. Just with brown sauce and cheese on top." You said as he took one on his fork before placing it in his mouth. He chewed for a bit before nodding his head. "It's actually good." He said in surprise before placing another one in his mouth. "You should make some more Canadian food."