1D preference: If you say so by Lea Michele

Harry: "It’s been seven whole days, seven whole days, since you paralyzed me. Seven whole days, seven whole days since you lost your fight."

A week today, your beloved husband lost the battle. The battle he had been fighting for a majority of his life, it finally won. Having only been married for two years, the blow was a lot rougher than you had imagined. The funeral was tomorrow, and the stress of planning wasn’t helping. You were like a walking statue, no emotion, no sound. Your mother had taken your one-year-old son to her house for a while, just so you didn’t have to worry about another thing. It was hard to find any joy in anything right now. Especially since what caused Harry to pass was 100% preventable. If only you hadn’t left it so long. 

Liam: "And I can’t get the last words that you said, can’t get those words out of my head. Seven whole days, seven whole days and four words."

"I can’t believe you’re gone…" you sniffled kneeling next to Liam’s grave marker. Everyone else had left already, but you needed a few minutes alone with him. "I told you going out that night was a bad idea, I told you." Tears flowed freely from your eyes as you traced the delicate letter’s that spelt out his name. A week ago you were telling me you loved me… and I was mad and never said it back… ‘I love you babe,’ you said, but I didn’t listen. And then you go out the next night and… and you never came home. I never had the chance to say it back… and if you can hear me from wherever you are Liam, I…" you chocked back a sob, closing your eyes, trying to feel his presence. "I love you too."

Niall: "And I can’t get away from the burning pain, I lie awake. And the fallen hero haunts my thoughts, how could you leave me this way?"

Laying awake in your half empty bed, you couldn’t process the idea that you husband was actually dead. You held on to your 5 month pregnant stomach, reaching the reality that your child would never be able to meet his or her father. And that hit harder. You could still hear his voice and you could still smell his cologne next to you. Sure there would be pictures and memories, but that wasn’t the same as watching him cut the cord, or holding your child for the first time. It just wasn’t the same without him. It never would be.

Zayn: "It’s been seven whole days without your embrace. I want to see your face, I got some things to say. Was just a week ago, you said, "I love you girl." I said, "I love you more." Then a breath, a pause, you said, if you say so."

That was the funny thing with Zayn. He never wanted to let you love him more than he loved you. And it wasn’t an insult, you were just never quite sure why. He would always try to explain that you deserved all of his love and more, that no matter where he was, or what was happening, he would always love you more than you would ever know. Did he not think he was deserving of your love? Asking him this he reassured you that it wasn’t the case. It wasn’t until he passed away that you finally understood what he meant. He knew he was dying, and he wanted to love you more so that you could feel it even after your passing, hoping that when he told you to love him less the hurt wouldn’t be as bad for you. He just didn’t want you to hurt. But it still did, and always would.

Louis: "I can’t believe it’s true, I keep looking for you, I check my phone and wait to hear from you."

You were in a deep state of denial, not wanting to believe anything in the sad reality of the real world. You thought that if you just hid in your bedroom, replaying his last voicemail over and over again, that somehow he was going to knock on the door and walk in, just like he always did. But in the dark, shut off corner of your mind, you silently knew that would never be happening again. Why? Because of someone’s awful judgment. All because of someone’s bad decision, it cost your boyfriend his entire future, his whole life. All his dreams and his life with you was gone. It took minutes to tear someone so loved from this earth, crushing everyone around him for a lifetime.

**************************************

Don't foreget to vote! Share! Comment!

Requests are open!!

_xxsuperwomanxx_