5sos Country Pref: Switzerland

Luke:

"Luke do you even know what this is?" You questioned holding the packet in your hands. "No but it looks good." He took the bag out of your hands opening the bag before placing one in his mouth. He chewed for a few seconds looking down into the bag as he did his expression emotionless. "So?" Your mother asked as she came into the kitchen knowing that you and Luke had been trying to make him eat Swiss food. "Well after the cheese fondue, he's not very excited." You laughed as Luke was still chewing on the basler leckerli. "This taste.. Very sweet." He muffled and you rolled your eyes at him. "Is it good or bad?" Your mother asked making Luke shrug. "Semi. But I need some water. Too sweet." He coughed reaching out for the water on the table. " I didn't knew Australians were that discerning." Your mother teased making Luke almost spill his drink in giggles.

Calum:

"Isnt this like the 4th of July? Calum asked as you both were walking in the sand, the feeling of sand between your bare feet calm. "It kind of is. We're only celebrating another thing and on another day." You shrugged looking out in the horizon. The moon was illuminating in the water as the waves started to build up getting bigger and bigger. "What are we celebrating here then?" He asked after a moment of silence. "We're just celebrating that it's a national day. Don't wanna give you a whole lecture about it, it could take forever." You laughed and as you finished your sentence the firework behind you started. "Holy moly." Calum mumbled as the sky was filled different colors most of them reflecting in the water. "May I have this dance? My sweet little Swiss?" He asked reaching a hand out for you to take. "My pleasure." He grabbed both of your hands before swinging you around.

Michael:

"God what are these." Michael murmured as he swallowed the cookie, a look of dissatisfaction appearing on his face. He turned the bag around to read the backside of it. "Damn this is probably German." He mumbled to himself as an instant groan left his parted lips. "What are you doing?" The voice of you made Michael shriek in his body turning around to see you standing in the doorframe. "Eh, nothing." He lied before placing the bag behind his back. "It doesn't seem like it." You laughed walking over to him before grabbing the back from behind them. "willisauer ringli?" You laughed seeing the bag. "I was hungry okay! And that was the only thing I could find, and I thought it tasted like donuts or something!" "Well they don't." You stated laughing as he rolled his eyes. "Yea I didn't know." He said sarcastically as you let out a laugh.

Ashton:

Skimming through the book Ashton was reading on the couch he was about to turn on another page when something caught his eye. "Hey Y/N?" He called making you look up from your pile of laundry running into the living room to see what he wanted. "What?" You asked throwing one of his socks on his head. "Hey." He yelled making you laugh. "So I was just reading this book and it says that your country has 4 national languages. Is it true?" Plumbing yourself down on the couch beside him you shrugged. "It is?" You asked. "Can you like speak them all?" He asked with excitement in his voice. "My family mostly use German. But I can speak a bit French and Italian as well." You smiled. "How awesome is that. But what if I'm ever gonna meet your family witch language should I speak then?" "How about you just speak the English Ash you don't know what else to speak." You laughed.