5sos Preference: he sees your scars/ stretch marks for the first time

Calum:

Being bored on a Friday night was almost a tradition for you and your boyfriend, Calum. After many suggestions and ideas of what you could possibly do, you both settled for a game of truth or dare but it wasn't long before things took a turn into very 'exposed' territory. Calum looked you up and down, " I dare you to take off your shirt". "You know what Cal? That's an easy one, pick up your game", you managed to say as you pulled your shirt over your head. "Woah", was all Calum could say as he eyed your chest. "Oi! Look at me, not there!", you laughed as Calum shrugged his shoulders in an innocent way, waiting for his next dare. "Hmm, I dare you... to take off all your clothes, not just your top", you said in between giggles. With an almost smug look on his face, Calum stood up and took off his pants off right in front of you. Pulling his shirt over his head, you laughed as he pulled a funny face in your direction. " Your turn", he returned. You suddenly came back to what was going on after admiring your boyfriend's body silently, "Wait, what?". "Well Y/N, it's only fair that if I'm left out in the open you are too!" , he replied with a wink. Nervous, you fiddled with your fingers, "I can't Cal". Calum being confused, he came and sat next to you on the bed. "Of course you can, what's there to worry about? It's only me bub", he reassured you. Smiling at his response, you stood and slid your jeans off your legs. Calum stared in awe at you. "Are those marks what you were worried about Y/N?", Calum asked. Shyly nodding, you walked over to your set of drawers to find some pajama pants. "They make you unique, I'm not going to suddenly change my mind about you all because of scars on your skin", he called from behind you. "I wish I could get rid of them, I look at them and all I feel is ugly", you whispered as a tear fell down your face. "No, Y/N, you're wrong because you are beautiful with or without the scaring. They make you the person I love." Calum rested his hands on your hips and turned you around to face him. Looking in Cal's eyes, you saw how much he meant what he said. He leant down and kissed you but it wasn't a flirty, heated kiss, this was sweet and meaningful. Laying your head on his chest, Calum smiled knowing he'd made you happier. He reached down and grabbed the pants from your hold, lifting them in the air. "And as for these, we won't be needing them tonight", he said as he threw them over his head. The flirty Cal was back.

Michael:

Going shopping with your boyfriend wasn't your favourite thing to do. Sure! You loved shopping but Michael wasn't too excited over the idea. As you tried on dress after dress after dress for an upcoming event both you and Michael would be attending, he started to get restless, complaining at any chance he could. "Y/N we've been looking for hours, can't we just come back tomorrow?", he whined. Huffing, you spin on your heels, " Michael, we've been looking for way too long to go home with nothing to show for it. Now we are getting this dress!". Smirking at you, he cheekily replied," I'm only staying because I'll get to see you in more sexy dresses". Rolling your eyes you brush of his comment,"Don't get your hopes up Clifford". He chuckled at your sassy reply as you both walked into a cute boutique that you usually wouldn't go in, but you were desperate. Looking through endless racks, Michael took a seat on what he called the 'I've been forced to come here with my girlfriend' chair. Finding only a couple of dresses you somewhat liked, you decided to head to the fitting rooms. Nailing it down to two dresses, you thought just to be safe to ask for Michael's opinion on them. Strolling out of the curtained area, you found your boyfriend fast asleep. Smiling at how adorable he looked, you lightly tapped him on the shoulder, "Babe, can you please help me zip this up?". Michael quickly stood up like nothing even happened, slightly putting himself off balance. Focusing on what he had to do, he fiddled with the zip until he finally got it up. Looking in the mirror, you knew this was the dress! It looked absolutely stunning! You were pulled out of your daydream when Michael asked you a question, "Where did they come from?". Confused, you answered, "What are you on about?". Michael stepped closer, putting his hands on your waist. You now knew what he was implying. Looking at the ground, Michael whispered in your ear," Hey, you can tell me you know, I'm not going to judge you or run away". Turning your head sideways to meet his eyes, you used all the courage you had to explain, " I used to be quite a chubby kid, it was only until I was about 14 that I started to lose weight, yet it had already affected my skin, now it's a constant reminder of the old me". Michael gripped you tighter when he heard your words. "Well, I think you're looking at in the wrong light. I mean you are hot and curvy, that's one of the many reasons why I love you and it shouldn't remind you of the old you, it should remind you how strong you are to be able to get through that. Be proud of yourself Y/N". With Michael's words of affirmation, you felt confident for the first time in a very long while. Turning around in Michael's arms, you held him tightly not being able to express your thankfulness into words at that moment. Michael kissed the top of your head and said, "Oh and by the way, that dress is the one."

Ashton:

Coming into Summer, temperatures were rising which only meant one thing~ a pool day. Inviting over your long-term boyfriend, Ashton, you knew the day was going to be great. You were already dressed in a cute peach colour bikini top and white mini board shorts by the time Ashton had arrived. Being just as excited as you were, he wanted to swim straight away. Pulling his shirt over his head, he revealed his toned body, stunning you a little. Realising that you were in a daze staring at his defined muscles, Ashton made a point to clear his throat, giving you a wink. Walking out to the pool deck, Ashton grabbed you by the back of your knees, sweeping you off your feet and into his arms. Cheekily grinning at you, he whispered, "Care for a dip in the pool, my girl?", before running to the edge of the pool and plunging you both into the cool waters. Coming to the surface, you started to panic. When hitting the water, the force had pushed off your shorts. Looking around, you find your boyfriend with his hand in the air, holding your shorts. Staring you down, he mouthed, "If you want them, come and get them." You dashed over to Ashton, him seeing this as a game, he climbed out of the pool and stood on the deck. Raising the shorts higher in the air, you started to get frustrated. "Ashton just give me the shorts!", you snapped. Noticing your seriousness, he lowered his hand and gave them back. "What was that about?", he asked as you pulled your shorts up your legs. " I just don't want you to see some things okay, I'm not too comfortable being like that, that's all", you explain. Raising an eyebrow, he answered," But Y/N you can trust me, I mean you're beautiful, all of you." Turning around and looking into his eyes, you saw his sincerity. " I have scars on my hips!", you blurted out unexpectedly. Shocked at your sudden outburst, Ashton smiled. "But that doesn't mean anything to me, doesn't change how I feel about you Y/N", he sweetly replied. You reached up on tippy-toes, kissing him, showing him how much you appreciated his love. Grabbing your waist, Ashton lifted you up and threw you back in the pool. Turns out, it was a great day after all.

Luke:

You had both just got back to your place after spending a lovely day with your boyfriend, Luke. You rushed up stairs as you had to get ready for work. Luke offered to take you and you didn't want to pass up the opportunity to spend some more time with him before he left for tour again. As you stood there, picking out what to wear to your shift, Luke was laying on the bed watching you make your decision. Finding something, you turned around, "No peeking Mr Hemmings!". He slyly raised a hand to his face, doing a terrible job of covering his eyes. You quickly rid yourself of your pants and put on your new skirt but not before Luke saw what you hoped he wouldn't have to see. You were never a big girl but during puberty stretch marks started to appear on the sides of your upper thighs. You were self-conscious that people would think you we're fat when really, it was normal. "What was that?", Luke questioned. "What?", you asked confused. Luke began to worry, "Those marks, where did they come from Y/N?". You sighed, slowly walking over, you fell onto the bed next to him. Luke grabbed your hand, trying to catch your gaze. Taking a deep breath, you look up and nervously explain, " They are stretch marks, when I grew up, I guess that's where I grew the most. I hate them." Luke giggled at your explanation, earning him a whack on the arm from you. "No, I didn't mean it like that Y/N, it's just I think they are cute, they're almost like tiger stripes. I love them." Looking up to your boyfriend, you couldn't help but smile as he leant down to give you a peck on the cheek. "Now hurry up before you're late for work!"

******************************

suck my ass

jk

I'm sorry

friend

it's 12:42 am on Christmas of 2015

I've been editing for more than 3 hours

welp

comment

vote

love me

*Lucifer*