1D preference: Turn on's for him

Harry: heels.

Finally, after months of Harry being away on tour, you had him back. You missed him so much, and you were dying to see him again. Also, you were dying to have him again. With him away on tour, the only thing sexual that went on between the both of you was Skype dates and phone calls. Other wise you were left with a picture of Harry, and you didn’t even hear his voice. So, happy that he was finally back, you waited for him in your shared apartment’s bedroom. You turned off the light and only left a red light on, and you wore his favourite lingerie set with your new pair of heels. When Harry came home, he didn’t know where you were. When he finally heard you upstairs, he walked to the room and was surprised by what he saw. He dropped his bags and took two steps closer to you, finally being able to feel you again, and how. You kissed his lips and his hands found their way to your breasts. He chuckled as he looked down and saw your heels, instantly feeling himself getting a hard-on. “You know I love it when you wear heels, fuck baby.” Harry groaned and pulled you onto the bed with him, mere minutes away from doing the thing he longed most for when he was away; have sex with you.

Liam: moaning.

You were in the middle of having sex when Liam noticed that you weren’t making any sounds, you were awfully quiet. Liam loved it whenever you moaned, groaned or even whimpered slightly. He stopped and pulled himself out of you, which made you look around into Liam’s eyes. “Li, what are you doing? Are you okay?” you asked him, suddenly concerned about your confused looking boyfriend. “Am I okay? Are you okay?” Liam asked you, his hand jerking himself off because well, he was really horny. “I’m okay? Why are you asking?” you answered, and Liam groaned. He knew his sounds turned you on, but you didn’t know that your sounds turned him on too. “Stop it, Li. Get the fuck back into me” you ordered. He was teasing you, and you hated it. You moved closer to Liam and took his hand in yours, moving it up and down. “Only if you moan for me” Liam groaned, and you snorted. “That’s what this is about? Shit, Liam, why didn’t you tell me? I’ll moan all you want, babe” you moaned and Liam wasted no time in sliding back into you making you whimper.

Louis: lingerie.

“(Y/N), are you almost done yet?” Louis asked, totally impatient. “Lou, hold on. I’m barely in this thing, it’s kind of hard to put this set on.” you chuckled, rolling your eyes while you pulled the so called underwear on. It was more like a few cotton threads, and they ask so much money for that? Weirdos. “But babe, you know I just want to see you.” Louis whined, and you huffed. “Well, you wanted me to wear this, and dear lord, I look like a damn five year old. Nope, not attractive at all.” you complained, staring disapprovingly at yourself. Suddenly the pink curtain opened and Louis walked inside. “Woah” he gasped, his eyes scanning your body. “Babe, unattractive? God bless you, because you’d make Emma Watson look unattractive. You look absolutely fit, you know it turns me on when you wear lingerie.” Louis murmured inside your ear, while his hands wandered over your body, which made you moan. “Lou, stop…” you tried to say, but your voice betrayed yourself. “C’mon, (Y/N), you know you want me.” Louis teased, but he was stopped when you heard someone ask, “everything okay in there? I heard weird noises coming so I thought I’d take a look…”

Zayn: dominance.

You straddled your sleeping boyfriend’s waist as an evil idea formed in your mind. You pulled down his boxers and placed your hands on his chest, trying to make yourself at least a bit comfortable and with a whimper, you positioned yourself on Zayn’s tip and you slid yourself down onto Zayn. You inhaled deeply, because you didn’t want to wake Zayn up. You wanted to see if you could orgasm without waking Zayn up, it seemed like a fun challenge to do, plus you were really bored. So, as you rode him, you heard a soft whimper leave his lips. “No, Zayn, don’t wake up. It’s just a dream, you’re having a wet dream. In reality, I’m sleeping next to you, seriously, I’m dreaming about eh, Brad Pitt, yeah?” you tried to shush him back to sleep but as soon as you told him you were dreaming about Brad Pitt, he sat up straight, his head right in front of yours. “Mhm, naughty girl.” Zayn mumbled with his sexy, rough morning voice. “Brad Pitt, eh? I don’t believe you, because I don’t think Brad Pitt would enjoy you being dominant as much as I do.”

Niall: whimpering his name.

“Fuck, yeah” you moaned as Niall’s lips attacked your clit, sucking on the skin. His finger entered you too and you whimpered. Niall continued and you grasped his blonde locks, pulling him closer to you. “More, Niall, more. Fuck I want you more,” you whimpered and you could feel Niall smirk. “Say my name, you’ll get more” he quietly hummed against your skin and you obeyed, moaning his name. When you finally came, you crawled over your bed closer to him and kissed him, impatiently waiting for him to fuck you. “Niall, I need you” you moaned, and you knew he couldn’t resist your moans. He slid into you, making you clench your fists onto the sheets, your knuckles turning white as he took you to heaven and back again.

**************************************************

Thank you for reading you loving baby turtles!!

_xxsuperwomanxx_