5sos Preference: Boner

Luke:

“You make me so crazy; it’s hard to even believe.” Luke breathed, hovering over you as you guys were lying in his bunk, his hand reaching up to remove a piece of strand of your hair going in front of your face. You only gave him a small smile by your words, looking up at him warmly. “And I’m serious.” He chuckled, leaning down to kiss you on the lips yet again. This was how your make out sessions progressed; you would make out for a certain amount of time, go take a break whilst Luke would mumble nothing but sweet words to you. His hips started to slowly grind against your covered core, having the both of you dressed in nothing than your underwear. The heat from Luke’s skin were burning into yours as he placed his hand next to your head to stabilize himself better, making sure not to crush you in any way as his other hand went down your body, landing on your hips so his fingers could trace patterns along it. His lips moved themselves away from your lips and down to your neck making you close your eyes and grasp some of his neck hair in your fist as he continued his work down your collar bone and stopping just above where your chest started. “God it’s getting so hot in here.” He groaned, more to himself than you as lifted himself up from you. “Considering that we’re in a bunk without any ventilation and we’re creating body heat between each other, it’s kind of hard to get coldness in here.” “You’re funny today huh.” He commented leaning down to give you a gentle kiss on the lips. You nodded his head whilst doing it making a smile appear on his lips. “I’m gonna go get a class of water before I’m dying of heat.” He opened the curtain and removed himself from you to walk into the other part of the tour bus, meeting the boys sitting in front of the TV with popcorn and soda, probably watching a film. None of them said anything as Luke went over to the rather small kitchen, opening the cupboard and grabbed a class. Reaching down he opened the fridge, pulling out a cold water bottle and filled up his class with the content, turning around to see which film were plastered on the TV. “I must say Luke, trying to hide that boner is not going very well.” Michael’s comment make Luke stiff in his spot, looking up at Michael fast as redness started to take over the skin on his neck. “I thought you guys were sleeping.” Calum added, crossing his arms with a smirk plastered on his face. Luke took the last zip of his class before placing it in the dish, giving the boys a look. “We were.” He said with no emotion on his face but a few seconds after he cocked a small smirk as well, walking towards the bunk area again. “Use protection kids!” Ashton yelled with mouth full of popcorn, it being the last word said as Luke climbed back to you in the bunk.

Calum:

Calum pressed you even harder against the wall than what he already did, his heart beating harsh against your chest, his tongue gazing yours as his fingers were pressed into the skin from your hip. With help from the boys, they had managed to sneak you into Calum’s hotel room without him noticing. It was now three months ago since Calum had went on a Europe Tour, leaving you home alone against his satisfaction. So when Michael had called and explained that the boys and him were planning a surprise for him since he had been homesick lately and grumpy, you had instantly said yes to coming over for a visit. To your surprise, Michael and Ashton had themselves bought a pair of actually good looking lingerie for you, throwing it towards you just as you arrived at the hotel. Calum’s expression when he had seen you sitting on his bed waiting for him innocently, was priceless, his eyes looking back at the boys standing in the door with smirks plastered on their faces, he mouthed out thank you’s to them, Michael giving him a wiggle with his eyebrows and a blown kiss making Calum laugh, before the left for you two to be alone. You barely had any chance to actually say hi before Calum had grabbed you by the arm, pulling you up towards him as he pulled you into his chest, his hands wandering everywhere, something he had craved for, for months now. His fingers ghosted over your bare thighs as he let their touch linger around it, before he hooked his palms around the backside of them, lifting you up against the cold wall, having you guys on same height now. “You have no idea how much I missed you.” He mumbled against your collar bone as he started to let wet mouth open kisses along it, making sure to suck a little bit extra at some points, leaving love bites along the bone. Your hand wandered up towards his now bare back, going up into his hair and pulling at the roots, a faint groan leaving from his throat. “Judging by the small thing poking my heat I guess really much.” You said in a teasing tone, his eyes landing on yours. “Small?” He questioned in disbelief, his tone quiet as he thrusted his hip slightly into yours, a whimper leaving your lips by the small friction. “You don’t wanna know how many times I’ve gotten so hard just for you, but couldn’t do a single thing about it knowing that the boys were lying either next to me or above me on the tour bus.” Calum removed you from the wall, walking you guys over to the bed before he plobbed down still with you hooked around, him lying down as you sat on his lap now. “It’s a good thing I’m here now.” You smirked; now giving him a thrust on his hard on member through his pants, a moan leaving Calum’s parted lips now. “You’re a tease.” He groaned, trying to get his pants off. “Easy Hood. We’ve gotten all night.” You smiled before leaning down, giving his lip a gentle kiss, reaching out to open his belt.